Is This Pewter City?

"It's so hot out here! I think I'm going to melt or so if I don't see the next town and I could get a drink!" Mush whined. "Squirtle, do you mind spraying me with your water gun?"

Squirtle glared at Mush.

"Okay, never mind, sorry!" Mush laughed.

Mush continued to walk until she saw something that surprised her and made her really happy.

"SQUIRTLE, I THINK WE'RE IN PEWTER CITY!" Mush screamed, jumping up and down.

"Squirtle, Squirtle!" Squirtle chanted happily.

Mush entered the city, sniffing the city air.

"Say, why don't we just go to the Pokémon Centre for a little check-up, hey?" Mush suggested.

The gang started to walk up to the nearest Pokémon Centre and entered it.

"Hello, I'm Nurse Joy, what may I do for you?" a pretty red-haired nurse introduced.

"Hullo! I would like my Pokémon to be checked up!" Mush said, handing her all her Pokémon.

"Thank you, your Pokémon will be checked up! Meanwhile, why don't you go check out that poster?" Nurse Joy suggested.

Mush glanced at the poster that Nurse Joy wsa talking about. It had something that said POKéMON LEAGUE, collect 8 badges and enter!

"Badges?" Mush asked.

"Yes! In each city, there is a Pokémon Gym. In there, you battle certain gym trainers, and if you win , you get a badge!" Nurse Joy answered.

Mush twinkled with delight, she was definitely going to get all 8 badges, and enter the Pokémon League!

Meanwhile, Team Rocket also entered Pewter City.

"That Squirtle sure seemed strong.... we need to catch it!!" Jessie ordered.

"Yeah, and the stronger the Pokémon we have, the prouder Boss will be!" Meowth remarked.

"So, what are we waiting for? Let's find Mush!" James declared.

Before Mush was going to the Pewter City gym, she was at a restaruant eating.

"MMMMM.... this pasta is SURE good! *slurp, slurp*" Mush squealed.

All of Mush's Pokémon were eating as well.

"Okay, now we're full, let's go to the Pewter City gym!" Mush ordered.

Mush and her Pokémon exited the restaurant, and headed toward the gym. And at the entrance of the gym it read PEWTER CITY POKEMON GYM, Trainer: Brock, trainer of all rock Pokémon.

Mush entered the building, and there sitting, was the gym trainer, Brock.

"You came to challenge me, oh cute one?" Brock asked.

Mush glared at Brock.

"Um.. yeah! Come on, let's battle!" Mush declared.

"Alright, two Pokémon each." Brock mentioned as he set up the fighting stage.

"Go, Kakuna!" Mush called, sending out her Kakuna.

"Go Geodude!" Brock called, sending out his Geodude.

"Kakuna, poison sting, now!" Mush said... but it had no effect!

"Ha, you know that bug Pokémon are weak against rock type!" Brock insulted.

Mush pouted, and hulled back her Kakuna, and sent out her Squirtle.

"Geodude, rock throw!" Brock said.

Squirtle quickly dodged the attack.

"Squirtle, bubble!" Mush said as Squirtle blasted it's attack on Geodude, and quickly Geodude fainted.

Mush snickered.. she just noticed that rock Pokémon are weak against water!

"Oh no! Geodude, return, Onix, GO!" Brock called.

Mush screamed and stared at the Onix. It was as big as the world!

"Sq... Squirt... Squirtle, water gun!" Mush shuttered.

Onix dodged the water, and used it's bind attack on Squirtle. Squirtle wept in pain, trying to get out.

"Oh, no! Squrtle! Try your water gun attack again!" Mush cried.

Squirtle used its water gun attack, but it only lasted for a couple of seconds, it was way too weak.

Squirtle sobbed in pain. did Mush have to resign? No.. she couldn't do that. if she wanted to become a pokémon master, she had to be tough.

"SQUIRTLE!" the helpless Pokémon sobbed.

Mush stared at Squirtle.

"Stop! I resign! STOP IT!" Mush shrieked.

"Onix, return." Brock ordered, sending Onix back to the Pokéball. "You would never beat me! Especailly with those such weak Pokémon!"

"Take that back!" Mush screamed.

But before Mush could land a punch, guess who barged in?

"To protect the world from devestation.... to reunite all peoples within our nation, to denounce the evils between truth and love, to extend our reach to the stars above.. JESSIE! JAMES! TEAM ROCKET, BLASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT.. Surrdender now, or prepare to fight!" Jessie and James chanted.

"MEOWTH, THAT'S RIGHT!" Meowth voiced.

"Oh, no! Not you again!" Mush whined.

"Mush, we want that Squirtle!" Meowth ordered. "Hey, check it out! That old man has Pokémon!" (pointing to Brock)

"HEY! I'M ONLY 13!" Brock cried.

"Koffing, go!"

"Ekans, go!"

The Pokémon battle was on!

"Onix, go!" Brock ordered.

Koffing landed a sludge attack on Onix, and was way faster in speed. Onix quickly failed.

"What? HOW COULD THIS....." Brock suffered.

"Go, Kakuna!" Mush declared, sending out her Kakuna.

"HA! A PATHETIC POKéMON! Look at that Kakuna!" James laughed. "It's worse than Magikarp!"

Kakuna eyed James. Slowy, the hard cacoon on Kakuna started to crack, and out came a...a.. BEEDRILL!

Mush stared at her new Beedrill. Her Kakuna has evolved........

"Kaku... I mean, Beedrill, twin needle!" Mush ordered.

Beedrill landed an ULTIMATE attack on Ekans and Koffing, and Meowth and Team Rocket! Which caused them to blast off!

Mush petted her Beedrill happily. Beside her, Brock was standing, with his hand out, holding something that looked like a badge.

"Congratulations. I award you with the Boulder Badge." Brock replyed.

"What? But.. I didn't win anything against you." Mush said.

"You have showed me that loving your Pokémon is a part of being a Pokémon trainer. Training them hard is good, but you still need the love." Brock explained. "Please take it."

Mush reached out her hand to get the badge. She took it and gleemed with delight.

"Thank you." Mush sighed.

Mush waved a goodbye to the Pewter Gym. What was her next destination?Ah, yes, her next destination was CERULEAN CITY!

Read the next fanfic if Mush even makes it to Cerulean City!!

Go back Go home Go to next fanfic