On Through Mt. Moon!

"I'm off to Cerulean City, tra la la la la... off to Cerulean City.. la la la la..." Mush chanted. "And i'm doing great!"

Mush has earned a Boulder Badge at the Pewter City gym, and her Kakuna evolved into a Beedrill.

"Hey, what's that big cave doing up there?" Mush wondered, looking up at a big dark cave up ahead.

There was a sign in front of the cave that said "MT. MOON-CERULEAN CITY."

"Ah. This must lead to Cerulean City then.... KEWL!" Mush squealed.

She entered the building, hoping to catch some cool and unusual Pokémon.

"Sheesh, it's sure dark in here.... Squirtle, you okay?" Mush asked.

"Squirtle!" Squirtle said, pointing to something that looked like a bat.

"Zubat. A blind Pokémon. Has supersonic powers." Dexter the Pokédex explained.

Mush grabbed for a Pokéball with one of her Pokémon in it.

"Zubat, you're mine!" Mush cried, sending out her Ratatta. "Ratatta, quick attack into a hyper fang!"

Ratatta dove its attack on Zubat, and Zubat returned the attack with a bite. Ratatta failed as Mush hulled it back and Mush sent out her Beedrill.

"Beedrill, fury attack, NOW!" Mush ordered.

Beedrill attacked which caused the Zubat to fall onto the ground. Mush reached for a Pokéball and threw it at Zubat. The Pokéball wiggled hardly, then slowly, then it suddenly stopped. Mush ran for the ball and picked it up.

"WOW! WE CAUGHT ZUBAT!!!!!!!!" Mush screamed, happily holding the ball in her hands. "Thanks Beedrill!"

Mush continued to walk, happy that she caught a new Pokémon for her collection until she spotted 2 fossil-like things.

"COOL! FOSSILS!" Mush yelped with delight as she went to get a closer look at them.

"HEY!" Mush heard a voice from behind. It was a geeky looking man.

"THOSE ARE MY FOSSILS AND I'M KEEPING THEM BOTH FOR MYSELF!" the man hollered."Anyways, call me SCIENTIST."

"Well, you don't have to yell in my ear Mr. SCIENTIST!" Mush remarked.

SCIENTIST took out a Pokéball.

"Battle!" he ordered.

Mush smirked.

"Go, Voltorb!" SCIENTIST called out.

"Squirtle, I choose you!" Mush ordered.

"Voltorb, Sonic Boom!" SCIENTIST yelled.

Squirtle dodged the attack and tackled the Voltorb. Then it used a water gun attack on it. The Voltorb failed, with its eyes turning.

"Ha! Eat that." Mush grinned patting Squirtle on the head.

"Whatever." SCIENTIST muttered. "Fine, I'll share then. Choose!"

Mush admired the fossils and grabbed for one.

"That's the HELIX fossil... get it examined at the nearest Pokémon Centre, which is way far, but I know you can make it." SCIENTIST explained.

"Gee, thanks!" Mush smiled, putting the fossil in her little backpack.

Mush continued to walk until she spotted a light. It was the end of Mt. Moon, and the beginning of CERULEAN CITY! Mush squealed with delight as she headed off to the light and spotted another sign which has some graffiti on it... it said Red was here, Mush is a loser.

Mush must have gotten really mad after she read that. What will happen in Cerulean City? Read the next fanfic to find out!

Go back Go home Go to next fanfic