Red and Mush

Mush and the gang were in Cerulean City, the city of water Pokémon. It was a nice sunny day, and Mush was lost.

"Where am I supposed to go? I'm lost! Help!" Mush whined.

But then she grinned at all her Pokéballs. She has caught 4 Pokemon. And she caught a Zubat recently. Mush screamed when she felt a hard smack on her back.

"OUCH! Whatcha do that for??" Mush yelled, turning around. "HUH?"

It was Mush's rival, RED! He was wearing blue jeans, and a plain white t-shirt.

"You're still strolling back here! How many Pokémon have you caught? Like, only, 4?" Red snickered. "Make out your way, I've already caught 40 kinds of Pokémon!"

Mush turned stone cold.

"Well, that's nice. I've already caught... a lot of Pokémon!" Mush replied. (liar!)

"Oh. Well, let's battle em! I wanna see what Pokémon ya caught!" Red growled, twirling a Pokéball on the tip of his finger.

"No thanks, I'm kinda busy right now." Mush regreted.

"C'mon! No Pokémon trainer refuses a battle!" Red snorted.

"But I said I'm busy, okay?" Mush said.

"Pish tush, whatever!" Red replied. "No wonder you're so weak! And I remember when you were a little kid! You were like a baby!"

Mush turned red and ranaway. Who cares what he says? He just think he's perfect!

"HEY! MUSH! Wait up!" Red called behind her.

"What?" Mush muttered.

Red took out something that caught Mush's attention.

"Look." he said.

He possessed 4 Pokémon League badges!

"So, how many have you got, wuss?" Red teased.

Mush looked down. She only had one.

"I.. I don't care!" Mush cried as she ran off into a distant field, stumbling into something. "OUCH!"

It was a Bellsprout!

Bellsprout, a plant Pokémon. Dexter replied.

"WOW!! A Bellsprout!" Mush squealed. "Battling time!"

"MOVE IT!" it was Red again. "IT'S MINE!!"

"Do you mind? I found it first!" Mush growled.

"Not anymore!" Red grinned.

Mush lost her temper.

"GO AWAY!! SCRAM!! Why do you think you're so great? You are so self-absorbant, you're a complete phony! Now, if you don't mind, just move it, and let me catch my Pokémon!" Mush declared.

Red turned wide eyed.

"YES MAM!" and left.

Mush smiled, and grabbed for a Pokémon.

"I'll choose my Zubat!" Mush said. "Fresh and new!"

Zubat popped out of the Pokéball.

"Zubat, use your Super-sonic attack!" Mush ordered, and Zubat did as it was told.

The Bellsprout got confused, and started to attack itself.

"Pokéball, GO!"

The Bellsprout got sucked into the Pokéball. It wiggled up and down. Mush stared at the Pokéball, not blinking at all. Then... then...

Mush screamed. The Bellsprout got out again!

A flashback of Red crept over her mind.

"Oh no you don't, Bellsprout, I'm going to keep on trying till I catch you!" Mush growled. "Zubat, return! Go Squirtle!"

Squirtle launched out of the Pokéball.

"Use your water gun attack! Then finish it off with a Skull Bash!" Mush ordered.

Squirtle did as it was told, and the Bellsprout splated to the ground.

"Pokéball, GO!" Mush screamed.

The Pokéball got Bellsprout inside, and it fell to the ground. Mush crossed her fingers.

Then.. then... the Pokéball stopped to a complete halt!

"WAHOOOO!!!!" Mush yipped, as she jumped up and down. "Eat that, Red!"

She ran to see her new Pokémon.

"Oh, my new Pokémon!" Mush tenderly wepted as she rubbed the Pokéball across her cheek. Squirtle stared at her oddly.

What a weird trainer! Squirtle thought to himself.

"Hey, what's that?" Mush questioned, looking at a big building. In big bold letters it said CERUEALAN GYM.

Is Mush going to go battle the next gym leader? Stay tuned to find out!

Go Back Go Home Go to next fanfic