BILL'S HOUSE

Little Mush held up her newly earned Cascade Badge into the soaring sky and stared at it has if it was a newly earned piece of gold.

"What's that, Mr. Narrator? This is a piece of gold!" Mush rudely replied. "I can't believe I won against Misty and her water Pokemon! Plus my Bellsprout evolved. Her Pokemon must have been at a pretty high level if that was to happen."

Yes, some of you readers out there must be wondering if Mush has called Professor Oak yet...

"Ok Ok! I'll call the old pops and tell him I earned a 2nd badge!" Mush murmered.

Squirtle glared at Mush. "Why do I have to be trained by HER?"

"Come on, Squirtle, let's go to the Pokemon Centre, then we can get a free-checkup. And while they're at it, I'll give Pro. Oak a call." Mush explained, heading off toward the Pokemon Centre.

Mush entered the Pokemon Centre and asked for a checkup for her Pokemon. Nurse Joy took care of her Pokemon.

"It will only take a litle while." she replied with a cheery smile.

Mush went off to the nearest telephone to call Professor Oak. She dialed the number and out came Professor Oak's face on the screen.

"Oh! Hello Mush! I haven't talked to you in a while! So, what's going on?" Professor Oak asked.

"Hi! I just earned my second gym badge. I won against the Cerulean City gym leader! Plus my Bellsprout has evolved into a Weepinbell!" Mush said.

"That's good to hear! And sooner or later, I think you'll get passed your rival, Red!" Professor Oak replied. "Ope! My ketchup tofu onion soup is finished! Catch ya later, Mush, and good luck!"
Professor Oak got off the line.

"Ketchup tofu onion soup?" Mush gagged. "Did I hear that correctly? Anyways, who cares about that! I need to find out what to do next!"

And Mush did not know what in the world to do next.

"Oh well, I'll ask Nurse Joy!" Mush shrugged, as she went up to Nurse Joy. "Excuse me, do you know what I can do? I just won a Cascade Badge!"

"Hum... let's see! You can go see Bill?" Nurse Joy suggested.

"Bill?"

"Yes, Bill. He is the creator of the Pokemon PC system. You have to thank him for creating such a thing! If it wasn't for him, the Pokemon world wouldn't be as organized!" Nurse Joy explained.

"That's cool! Where do I go to see him?" Mush asked. "I hope it isn't too far."

"You just go straight up, and you should see a little cottage, and that's Bill's house." Nurse Joy answered. "You can go, once your Pokemon are healed. You may encounter quite a few trainers along the way!"

Later, when Mush got her Pokemon fully healed, she began her trip to go see Bill. She did encounter quite a few trainers, and she successfully won each and every won. (must have been the battle from Misty!) She was earning very valuable experience for her Pokemon.

"Wow, I can't believe I'm winning against those trainers, one by one!" Mush grinned, as she soon encountered a cottage. "This must be Bill's."

Mush knocked on the door, and a young looking man came out.

"Hello, are you Bill?" Mush asked. "I'm Mush, a Pokemon trainer.

"Yes, I sure am. Have you come to see my valuable Pokemon?" Bill replied.

"Actually, I came here to thank you, Bill." Mush answered.

"Huh? What do you mean?" he asked.

"To have the honor in becoming a Pokemon master, and catching Pokemon day by day, it wouldn't have been there, if it wasn't for you and your Pokemon system. So, thank you." Mush dramatically said. Heh heh heh! I should have won an award for that dramatic saying.....

Bill stood there, looking very astonished.

"You mean, you came all the way here... just to thank me?" Bill cried. "Mush....."

"What... you mean you don't want to be thanked?" Mush snapped.

"No.. that's not it, it's just because nobody has thankful as you has actually came over and told me a simple thank you! I don't know what you say.." Bill looked like he was going to burst into tears.

"Hey, without you, I wouldn't be able to catch Pokemon!" Mush smiled.

"Mush, you can come in for a sec." Bill offered, as Mush entered his house.

Bill set up some cookies and orange juice for the two to eat. He gave some snacks to Mush's Pokemon as well.

"Mush. I know what I can give you now." Bill suddenly said.

"What?? I don't want anything for you to give to me!!" Mush yelped.

Too late! Bill took out a little white cardboard piece of paper with some writing on it.

"I want you to take this, Mush. It's a ticket to the S.S. Anne." Bill said. "The S.S. Anne is like a Pokemon trainers dream. The S.S. Anne is a cruise ship that's for the Pokemon lover."

"You mean.. I can have this?" Mush was shocked. "I mean..."

"Yup. Besides, I'm not the type of guy who would want to go on a fancy cruise. I rather stay at home and study Pokemon sciences." Bill shrugged. "So please, Mush, I want you to fulfill your dream of Pokemon with this."

Mush awkwardly took the ticket from him.

"Thank you... Bill..... again..." Mush quivered. She was too shocked to speak properly.

"Anyways, the St. Anne is in Vermillion City, it's not too far from here."Bill replied.

Mush sat up from her seat and headed outside.

"THANK YOU BILL!" she yelled, taking her Pokemon and she started to head back to Cerulean City.

Once Mush goes back to Cerulean City, she plans to head towards Vermillion City to check out the S.S Anne. Stay tuned for the next fanfic!

Go back Go home Go to next fanfic