Ghost Havoc

Mush glared at her newly earned Thunder Badge she won at Vermillion City. Her Cubone also evolved into a Marowak while battling.

"Mush, you're glaring at that thing like it's going to bite your head off." Roy commented.

Mush glared at Roy.

"Ok! Now you're glaring at me like that! Stop it! Ok, I said stop it!" Roy squeaked.

"Anyways, where are we off to next?" Mush questioned.

"Hum, well, we could head over to Lavender Town, the ghost city or take a cut to Celedon City?" Roy answered.

There was a silent pause.

"What? Did I say something wrong? You're supposed to answer me." Roy said.

"Ghost.... town.. ghosts.. ghosts..... gggg....hhh...ooossstts......" Mush stammered.

"Yeah, ghosts that haunt over your soul and try to take over your body so they can live. They send you chills down your spine..." Roy started.

Mush smacked him on the head.

"Can you please quit it with all the smacking people's heads?" Roy complained.

"Anyways, let's go to Celedon City." Mush ordered.

"Um, I think we should make a stop at Lavender Town first, because then you can catch more Pokemon." Roy explained. "Besides, it's faster to just go to Lavender Town then to Celedon."

"Um, yes, we don't need to stop at Lavender, we can just zoom on by there and head straight to Celedon! Kapeesh? KAPEESH!" Mush yelled. "Ha!"

Roy showed Mush the way to Lavender Town. They went through a building then soon....

"WE'RE HERE!" Mush squealed. "Or.. I mean.. we're here..."

Roy eyed Mush weirdly.

"See, there's nothing wrong with this place. Look, happy greeneries, happy trees, happy people..."

Suddenly, a Haunter flew by.

"AH! WHAT WAS THAT? WHAT WAS THAT?? WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT HAPPY THIS AND THAT?" Mush shrieked, pointing at Roy.

Roy shrugged, "It was only a Haunter, nothing to be frightening of."

Mush was shaking all over.

"Hey, look! That's the ghost tower!" Roy pointed out.

"What tower?!" Mush screamed.

"Ghost Tower. That's the place where people come to mourn their Pokemon that have passed away." Roy explained.

Mush nodded. "That's tragic."

"I thought you said you hated ghosts."

"But this is a different story. The ghost that went by, that's a ghost Pokemon. The ones in the ghost tower are ghosts, but they're not actually ghost Pokemon." Mush answered.

Roy did not understand a single thing Mush said.

Sooner, another ghost flew by.

"AHHH! ANOTHER ONE!!" Mush shrieked, and she began to cry.

"What a wuss!" Roy thought.

"Ghosts.. another one.. flew by..." Mush cried.

"MUSH! Let's just get going, okay? Why don't we visit the ghost tower, so you won't be so scared!" Roy sighed.

"I wanna leave here and go to Celedon City!!!!" Mush whimpered.

"I wonder how her Pokemon look up to this baby!" Roy wondered.

"Roy, look, there's some place where we can go!" Mush spoke up.

"Wow, mood change. Where? Oh, that dock place over there?" Roy replied.

"Yeah, maybe there's some water Pokemon there I can catch?" Mush grinned.

The two headed towards the dock.

What will happen to Mush? Will the two accounter any new trainers?? Stay tuned!

Go Back Go Home Go to next fanfic