My Info, don't wear it out ^_~

First Name: Jeff(here's a pic)
Last Name: Wong
Favourite quote: "lol"
Perferably Called (Most commonly refered as) : Jei
IRL Alias: Jed, Jei, Jephy, Jerkfoo, Jerky, Geo-frey, Geo
Online Alias: HoityToity, Fry(I had this handle WAY before Futurama was on tv! liek 2 years before Futurama was even heard of!!), Fry_, BushidoFry, Meloncholy, Jephiroo, Jeph, Neo Geo, Jello, Garfield
Favourite Comics: Usagi Yojimbo, Blade of the Immortal, Spawn, Spider Man
Favourite Song: Led Zepplin - Stairway to Heaven (great guitar solo in it)
Things I like to do: Read Usagi and Blade of the Immorotal comics, play some wicked Psx RPGs, chat on ICQ, playing Stairway to Heaven(my ULTIMATE past time!)
About Me

*Yay* Finally a page ALL dedicated to MEEEEee. Oh the Over whelming power!! Anywaaaay, i guess i've let out my insanity out enough for now.
Hmm.....why are you so nosey?? Prying into other peoples information! =P Ok ok i'll give ya what you've been wanting to know...geeze...you're so presistant.
OK let's see....information...information...well...i guess, for starters, I'm 5'7", Male, 17 (for now), Canadian, umm..what else? Let's see...what i like to do on my own time when i'm bored, I guess, is read my sister's comics, update my page as i am doing now. Usually I just sleep all day on the holidays. Usually I'm always bored since i've done everything....besides my homework *shudders*.
My favourite TV show/shows are Friends, any cartoon that ain't corny like those no name cartoons...i don't know any at the moment but i'm sure there are some
I sometimes like to oil up my sword just to past some time or go on the net and chat my ass off if my sister ain't here cause she hogs the computer most of the time. I like reading material that contains stuff about samurai and other Japanese wariors. They're soooo cool! That's why I love reading Blade of the Immortal and Usagi Yojimbo. Ops i almost forgot to add in my ULTIMATE past time, PLAYING STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN!!!!!

Here's a little Blade of the Immortal section ^_^

My Favourite Characters from Blade of the Immortal

When Magatsu was once a little boy, he and his little sister were playing in a street near the main road where a daimyo's procession happened to pass by. His sister accidently kicked the ball in the wrong direction which startled the daimyo's horse. To punish her for the loss of honor that the daimyo suffered, she was sliced in two. Magatsu started to hate the samurai cast, which he viewed as oppressive tyrants who did with the peasants as the pleased. Magatsu later on joined Anotsu from the Itto-ryu. After defeating Rin's father, he stole Asano's mastercrafted chinese sword. Rin met Magatsu upon her travels and learns that he has her fathers long lost sword. Later on Manji challenges Magatsu in a duel for the sword.

He was a ronin that used to serve under Lord Horii as an executioner and assassin. But when Manji discovered that he has been assassinating innocent farmers he turned on his lord and killed him. Ninety-nine police officers went to arrest him for his crimes, only fall victim to his blade. Saito Tatsumasa caught up with Manji and instead of attempting to capture Manji, he tried to kill him. But the pragmatic was also slain like many others by Manji. Upon slaying Saito, Manji realized he had murdered his sister's husband.

Manji not only wields one leathal sword, but a dozen or more. He coneals his weapons, save is sword, in his clothes when they're not in use. He once used twelve weapons on one opponent cutting him down to bite size.

Manji 2 Manji 3 Manji 4 Manji 5 Manji vs. Eiku

Asano Rin's father was slain by the Itto-ryu. Her mother was raped and then later beheaded. Rin was left alive and now seek revenge upon her parents' murderers. She later on met with Manji who agreed because she reminded him much of his long deceased sister, Machi. And so that he can fullfill his mission. To slay 1000 bad guys for the release of the kessu-chu.

Rin constantly tries to place the event of her parents behind her but the tragedy keeps on coming back to haunt her. Rin has managed to kill her share of Anotsu's men. She is a very skilled kenshi and getting better each day.
Rin 2 Rin 3

Artist and mask maker.
Sori 2

Other Blade of the Immortal pics

one of the head that is mounted on his shoulder is Rin's mother. He raped her and later on beheaded her. He is truely the sickest among all Itto-ryu.

Anotsu is the master of the Itto-ryo sword school. This school has it's own motto "The way of the sword is the way of victory!", which means that everything goes, aslong as you kill your opponent. Anotsu was banned from his grandfather's school for using forgein swords and differ in sword techniques of his grandfather.
Anotsu 2

Two hundred years ago, Eiku was fed teh same bloodworms by Yaokikuni. He hasn't lived a very happy life during these 200 years. In these 200 years he has had five wives and lots of friends. Eventually they all died. Eiku started to see mortals as worms. They are bred to live a pointless life. Breed and die, for no reason at all. This opinion

Makie was born in a samurai family. She wanted nothing more than becomeing skilled with the sword in her childhood. But her mother kept on discouraging her from doing so. She agreed to her mother to not to take up the sword but practiced behind her back. She finally accomplished her life long dream, although she is not skilled enough to face Manji.

Yaobikuni, an 800 year old woman, was the cause of Manji's immortality. While Manji was not aware, Yaobikuni secretly slipped some kessen-chu into Manji's tea. Now Manji must slay 1000 bad guys before he can die.

Hage

Hage is one of Anotsu's followers. He wields a double-headed spear with remarkable skill. Hage and Manji once fought in Master Sori's yard. Manji was pinned to a tree by Hage's sharp multi-hooked rope. Manji, with his immortality, manages to rip himself off the tree to strike at Hage. But before Manji could lift his sword Hage was slain by Master Sori.

Hyakurin

Hyakurin is very dedicated to killing her target. She is the leader of a group of Akagi assassins, whose track recard include the killin gof one Itto-ryu deputy and the utter defeat at teh mands of Magatsu Taito.

Kawakami Araya
Araya works for Anotsu, the Itto-ryu and father to Renzo. Araya was later on stain by Manji in his own home which Renzo witnessed

Kawakami Renzo
Renzo is the son of Araya. He enjoy's the company of Rin. They met in a town buying a light snack. Renzo witnessed his fathers death and hated Rin for a period of time. He soon learned of his father's sins and learned to cope with the past.

Machi
Manji's sister. When she learned of her husband's death she couldn't handle it and just lost her mind. She was groped and killed by thugs. Manji then slew them but was too late, his sister is dead.

For more information on Blade of the Immortal, click on this link.

[ Jephome ] [ Me ] [ Friends ] [ Midi ] [ Mp3 ] [ Drawings ] [ Humor ] [ Links ] [ Credits ] [ Chatroom ]