Delibrated Avenaged Nation   
    Home
D.A.N.   |   Anime   |   Music   |   Games   |   Interests   |   Fan Fair

The Marauders of Abolished Democracy

If your reading this then you've probably stubbled down the road into the realm of Sergi's army, the Marauders of Abolished Democracy or MAD for short, this will be the first role playing game I have set for play on this site and you my viewers out there are setting the scene and choosing the essence of the story line. My first line of duty is to introduce you to the characters that will play the strongest roles in the game ahead. They are the generals of Sergi's army.
The generals will be your guide and act as your NPC (none playable characters) as of current there are 12 generals not including Sergi. There are no women generals yet and in time I shall create a few or would like anyone with any conceptual drawings to send one in, they will be posted here and your name will be highly accredited. Now with out farther adieu, I introduce you to the generals of Sergi's army.
*all pictures are subject to change, read very bottom for details*

Draycon
This dragon like general of Sergi's army is very mysterious and not much is known of his origin. He can how ever shape change to a degree and is remarkably strong.
Neo Lancelot
This is the fabled Lancelot of old with a different twist. He was captured by an alien race back in the days of yore. He came to the future and is now a general of Sergi's army. He is remarkably vain.
Ehm Vinlec
An elf of mysterious origin, Ehm was born of a race of subterranean elves that divulged from the original species. He has a far more exotic look the normal elves. He's taller, more muscular, and has powers of magic based on ultraviolet rays.
Mancer York
Code named York after the place he was created, Mancer is a pure synthetic humanoid being. Designed as the perfect fighting weapon, Mancer was later shut down and lost in a huge red tape conspiracy due to government regulations.
Mao Yraoga
Another experiment by the government, Mao is a project of highly evolved human genetics into a human infrastructure. He's human by organic composition but beyond every normal human trait. He is also deadly with just his hands.
Sir Gogeta
Coming from an alternate timeline, Gogeta is from a time when planet Vegeta never blew up. He merged with a dying Vegeta forever causing him to stay as Gogeta, general in Sergi's army but also a knight of the ESQ.
Saienjuko
Demon samurai warlord from an unknown dimension, Sai was mysteriously pushed into the human plane and wanders about trying to make sense of human behavior as compared to him. He can transform into demon forms.
General -D-
Long time friend of Sergi and first general, D has been with the army for more then he knows. He doesn't really know why he fights but he enjoys the carnage all the same. He is one of the looses canons of the bunch.
Jag Id
Cat like humanoid from a planet far away, Jag is a warrior that has been brought into this fight for the revenge of his people's slaughter. Losing his father and his fiancé love one, he joins Sergi's army for the strength of numbers.
®
Solemn letter of the alphabet, R has come from an alternate dimension where letters and all things inanimate are real. He can take on human form by wearing his god suit. A suit that allows his great feats of strength and human ability.

** As of current these are ideas that are still being worked on. Mostly just rough drafts of the characters, you may e-mail any concpetual art you feel is better for any of the characters and even new ideas for some **