Delibrated Avenaged Nation   
    Home
D.A.N.   |   Anime   |   Music   |   Games   |   Interests   |   Fan Fair

President
Well this is my page. Just me, myself, and I; so, I hope you don't come here often unless you wish to know of what makes me, me. So with out further ado I shall post a picture of myself and give you my BIO's so you people out there in the great cyber space can know alittle bit more about me even if you wish you didn't know, don't care to find out, or wish you hadn't come here in the first place either way your still here if your reading this. ^_^ (12/11/00)

This is me!

Well to start off here is my character stats. ( BIO's, I mean.  ^_^ )
Name: Sergi???
Job: Mage/Warrior/Alarm Clock
Height: 6'2 (ft' in)
Weight: 240 lb
History: Born in some third-world country, he struggled to achieve fame in the western land of America. Sergi, lets call him G, worked until he was able to buy false papers and then say he was a legal citizen just as everybody else does in America. It was a long hard road to his stardom. In 1995, he became a self-made super hero and gained super powers through advanced speed reading and post-hypnosis, now armed with his assortment of weapons( mostly cheap parlor tricks) and a degree from Yale, he ventures to make a thousand bucks and score big with the chicks. ^_^

Physical Stats

INT: 19                                            Intelligence (INT)
STR: 22                                          Strength (STR)
WIS: 12                                          Wisdom (WIS)
DEX: 11                                          Dexterity (DEX)
CON: 16                                         Constitution (CON)
CHA: 20                                          Charisma (CHA)

Skills

Magic +12: The ability to do strange tricks with card and walk through water. He can also make himself disappear quite fast too.
Swordsmanship + 7: Trained by highly skilled street hobos that fought with umbrellas. He learned devastating blows like "drunken plunge" from his great masters.
Egotism +55: While studying the ways of super models in Paris, he learn that praise to oneself is highly recommended and that he truly is the life of the party. Oh, by the way, has anyone seen my hand mirror. (hehe, I cant believe I'm saying this).
The HAHA Dance +??: Ancient move said to be taught to him by the master of hip hop himself MC Hammer. Sure to be a world stopper if performed that and a career stopper as well.