w.gif (2233 bytes)elcome to Ginny's "Sweeeet Lovin"

SouthPark page!       

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!SP HALLOWEEN TWO.gif (5560 bytes)HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!

Ani_Kyle_Vampire.gif (1079 bytes)SP HALLOWEEEN ONE.gif (24535 bytes)Ani_Cartman_Hitler.gif (810 bytes)

kennyline.gif (7045 bytes)

s.gif (1874 bytes)outh Park is a cartoon based loosely on the lives of 4 young Elementary School slackers. But these aren't your average slackers. Each week they face life on life's terms, experience the death of one of their friends over and over, they rise above their fears, get alien anal probes, and face Kathy Lee Gifford, AND Jay Leno. These boys deal with things you and couldn't even BEGIN to understand. So as we watch every week, and follow them on their journey through life, we can only roll on the floor laughing, and ask one question....who in the HELL are these kids??? 

South Park airs on Comedy Central. It's rated TV-M. This means that the characters can say nasty words and experience massive amounts of cartoon violence.  In the first episode, for instance, the kids call each other dildos, an 80 foot satellite dish extends out of Cartman's ASS, and Kyle plays a game of "kick the baby."  TOTALLY politically incorrect and hilarious...two thumbs up!!!

Comcent.gif (3813 bytes)  Monday 12am,Wednesday 10pm, Thursday 1am,  Saturday 10pm

banner2.gif (12285 bytes)

CLICK HERE FOR CHEF'S chef.gif (1224 bytes) GUIDE TO SWEEEEEET LOVIN!!

moving.gif (11638 bytes) The SP characters!!

Cartman.gif (1204 bytes)CARTMAN aka the fat kid, surly and outspoken
I-kenny.gif (1237 bytes)KENNY, dies in every episode and is eaten by rats
I-kyle.gif (1236 bytes)KYLE, the Jewish kid, his pet elephant poked Cartman's pet pig
I-stan.gif (1202 bytes)STAN, star quarterback of the South Park Cows
I-wendy.gif (1172 bytes)WENDY, Stan's love interest
I-ike.gif (1127 bytes)IKE, Kyle's baby brother, was abducted by aliens
I-pip.gif (1175 bytes)PIP, the amazingly unpopular British kid
I-stansi.gif (1111 bytes)STAN'S SISTER, will beat you up for looking at her headgear
I-chef.gif (1197 bytes)CHEF, lyrical mentor to the kids, ladies' man
I-jesus.gif (1131 bytes)JESUS, has TV call-in show, easily irritated
I-crabtr.gif (1207 bytes)MRS. CRABTREE, screaming school bus driver
I-garris.gif (1291 bytes)MR. GARRISON, unstable teacher, life ruined by Kathy Lee Gifford
I-mrhat.gif (1094 bytes)MR. HAT, Garrison's bitter hand puppet
I-grandp.gif (1162 bytes)STAN'S GRANDFATHER, grumpy, wants to die as soon as possible
I-biggay.gif (1086 bytes)BIG GAY AL, founder of the Big Gay Animal Sanctuary
I-jimbo.gif (1176 bytes)UNCLE JIMBO, hunter, halftime saboteur
I-ned.gif (1161 bytes)NED, Jimbo's pal, talks through an electric voice box
I-madspl.gif (1235 bytes)THE MAD SPLICER, founder of the Genetic Engineering Ranch
I-mayor.gif (1220 bytes)THE MAYOR, can't wait to get the hell out of South Park
I-tandp.gif (1144 bytes)TERRENCE AND PHILLIP, the kids' favorite cartoon stars, gassy

cartmanprobe.gif (70793 bytes)SP Links (Games 'n Stuff)

BlackBart's South Park Page - Great place to check out...Cartman Screen Saver - Zip file A cool Cartman Screen saver that plays quotes and has a 3D Cartman bouncing around the screen THIS  IS DA BOMB DOWNLOAD IT NOW!!!! Cartman Says - zip file (575 kb) Little program that sits on your desktop and plays Cartman quotes A must have for people that like useless programs South Park Game -zip file (604kb) South Park Startup Logo -zip file (48kb) Get rid of that annoying windows logo when you start your computereKyle's mom is a bitch screen saver - Screen Saver for your PC South Park icons - For your own web page...BeefCake Team (The best SP Information, WAV Files, and Screen Shots) Buttons (For your South Park web site) South Park Games (Sorry, joystick not included) SP Animated Cursors (Awesome Animations for 95/NT) The Spirit Of Christmas (Get the video that started it all) South Park ASCII Art (Gotta see it to believe it) Real Video (See South Park on your System) SP Fridge Magnets (Awesome magnets for your fridge) Get Animated Cursors - These are also of good quality.  Get South Park Desktop Themes - Nice themes for your desktop. The ASStrologist - a *Java-enhanced* parody on horoscopes...you'll want to know what Cartman forecasts for you! The South Park Drinking Game -get drunk while watching South Park.Pip's French Translator -another great Java game...it lets you pick English phrases from certain categories and changes the it into French...it is hysterical! Cartman's Future -check an age and find out what Cartman will be like until he is 32! Very funny! Play Cartman -Click here to go straight to Comedy Central's SP game "CARTMAN" Play South Park Stackup -Click to play South Park Stack-up  South Park Character Sliders -put together a puzzle of each of the four boys South Park Word Jumble -a South Park crossword from Comedy Central Kick Ike -a simple Java game where you kick Ike for a field goal Kenny and Cartman's Tic-Tac-Toe -play against Kenny as Cartman in a grueling game of Tic-Tac-Toe. SouthPark Animations

windows logo when your computer boots up

kennyblowup.gif (15109 bytes) SP WAV FILES...

Since there are soooo many South Park wav files out  there...I can't possibly post them them all! So I'm offering you a ton of links...to some of the best SP wav file sites out there :)

SouthPark Warehouse

SouthPark Wavs

Greg's Sound Archives

SOUTH PARK SOUNDS

Jason's South Park Sounds

Juice's South Park Sounds!

South Park Sounds

Don's South Park Sounds

South Park Sounds

South Park Sounds

Funny Sounds (South Park and Beavis & Butthead

South Park Sounds

mr hats hell hole.gif (8037 bytes)

sp speaks.jpg (15351 bytes)

Eye.gif (26986 bytes)HEY...LOOK! Eye.gif (26986 bytes) 

Click HERE for a really cool wav file. Part "YOU'VE GOT NEW MAIL" part "SOUTH PARK".          

kylekickass.gif (17741 bytes)Stan's Insult Generator:

CLICK HERE-->GAY.jpg (7538 bytes)

wg4000.gif (128243 bytes)   SP Video clips....

You will need winzip to unzip these .mov files....you can get winzip by pressing HERE. 

allchar.gif (11675 bytes)SLEEPOVERallchar.gif (11675 bytes)KENNY APE SHITallchar.gif (11675 bytes)WOOFallchar.gif (11675 bytes)FIREallchar.gif (11675 bytes)DRUNKallchar.gif (11675 bytes)ANAL PROBE

allchar.gif (11675 bytes)STAN FARTSallchar.gif (11675 bytes)Cartman farts fire - 560kb mov.allchar.gif (11675 bytes)Cartman gets an anal probe - 1.4mb mov.allchar.gif (11675 bytes)The 'volcano' episode - 1.4mb mov. allchar.gif (11675 bytes)Meet Stan - 1.4mb mov.
allchar.gif (11675 bytes)Meet Cartman - 1.2mb mov.allchar.gif (11675 bytes)Meet Kyle - 1.2mb mov.allchar.gif (11675 bytes)Meet Kenny - 1.mb movallchar.gif (11675 bytes)Innocence & AK47's - 2.8mb mov. allchar.gif (11675 bytes)A family show - 2.6mb mov. allchar.gif (11675 bytes)Four charming boys - 1.7mb mov. allchar.gif (11675 bytes)What channel? - 1.7mb mov. allchar.gif (11675 bytes)The fat kid - 1.7mb mov.

Pstttttttt....for more movies...click HERE!!

TopbarAn.gif (6729 bytes)

Why not send us your URL so we can link to you???  Thanks!!!

cart_closet.gif (7739 bytes)

South_Park_Sign.gif (1522 bytes) BACK TO OUR HOMEPAGE

MailBarf.gif (2904 bytes)  E-MAIL US!

DISCLAIMER: I am responsible for absolutely nothing on this page. Thank you comedy central and all else whose stuff I may have ripped off. If you want to use anything from this page please give me credit even if it isn't mine (LOL). Feel free to e-mail me at I'M HAVING ERIC CARTMANS [email protected]    *SMIRK*

Hit Counter

WHAT THE HECK ARE YA LOOKING FOR DOWN HERE??  *SMILE*

cartanim.gif (17628 bytes) kyle1-ani.gif (1045 bytes) stanpuke.gif (15558 bytes)  kenny1-ani.gif (830 bytes)