Torch-stand.gif (10745 bytes)     ginny n robs place2.gif (231041 bytes)   Torch-stand.gif (10745 bytes)

us9button.jpg (4531 bytes)

greekba2.gif (9156 bytes)

Hi! And welcome to our web page!! If you have been here before, you have probably noticed that our page has changed a little. Well, we lost our old ISP, and now we are with a new one, Fortune City.  *smile*  Well, a little about us now.  We are Ginny (30) and Rob (27), a happily married couple from Central MA. We have been married for 9 years (as of last month), and we have (2) great kids; a 6 year old daughter, and a soon to be 8 year old son. Rob is a Windows NT Systems Architect for a computer company here in MA, and Ginny is a stay home "Domestic Engineer" and Martha Stewart wanabee...LOL. Don't let it sit too long or Gin will stencil it!!  *laughing*  We just bought a great house here in town, and enjoy spending time fixing it up.  You can see pics of us, our kids, our new house, and all kinds of stuff below...under the pics section. If you would like to know more about us...just give us a jingle through email , or contact us via our "ICQ Panel" below.

OK, enough about us, and on with the page! It's a mish-mash of many different things we enjoy. Our kids also have their say with pages of their own!! We hope you like your stay here, and please email us with your comments at [email protected]. We love e-mail!! Please book mark this page, as it changes constantly. Also..please sign our guestbook with your comments :)   (be gentle!)

If you want to see this site with all the proper fonts, download the Fonts file (134,152 bytes). Unzip it into your fonts directory. These are "True Type" fonts which includes "Comic Sans" which is used throughout this whole site.  Have fun!! :)

pinkheart.gif (582 bytes)  Ginny and Rob  pinkheart.gif (582 bytes)  

00matchflame.gif (5375 bytes)FRIENDS HOME PAGES - Come visit our friends sites.

00matchflame.gif (5375 bytes)SHAWN'S PAGE - Our 7 year old had a blast creating his own page.

00matchflame.gif (5375 bytes)SHELLY'S PAGE - OK now our 6 year old wants one too!!!

00matchflame.gif (5375 bytes)INTERESTING LINKS- Links to some of our favorite places. ~anti spice page, our fav. radio station, downloads, online games, home decorating sites, funny pages,fan club pages....TONS of places to go.

00matchflame.gif (5375 bytes)GRAPHICS - While working on this page, we found TONS of awesome graphic sites and things to help you out.   We just had to list them for you. Backgrounds, buttons, banners, bullets, lots of stuff.

00matchflame.gif (5375 bytes)THE LUV SHACK - Come chat in our own chat room.....

00matchflame.gif (5375 bytes)HOLIDAY PAGES - Themes for every holiday. Links to great sites, Midi files, Wav files, Graphics..and more!  (under construction)

STAR BLINKING.gif (2841 bytes) Halloween

STAR BLINKING.gif (2841 bytes) Christmas

STAR BLINKING.gif (2841 bytes)Thanksgiving

00matchflame.gif (5375 bytes)WAV LINKS - Do you like WAV files like we do??? Links to incredible .WAV file sites. Movies,Humorous, Adult, Insulting....come see!!!!!

00matchflame.gif (5375 bytes)MIDI LINKS - Our favorite links for midi songs...they just liven up a web page.

00matchflame.gif (5375 bytes)GINNY'S PAGES - This is the fun spot!! All the pages Ginny has created.

STAR BLINKING.gif (2841 bytes)Austin Powers Page (Come get shagadelic baby!!)

STAR BLINKING.gif (2841 bytes)Mystical/Fantasy(A place Gin can express herself...come see)

STAR BLINKING.gif (2841 bytes)Hug N Kiss Page(Send the URL  to the one you love!)

STAR BLINKING.gif (2841 bytes)Birthday Page (Do you know someone having a b-day? Send the URL!)

STAR BLINKING.gif (2841 bytes)Beavis and Butthead Page (Her tribute to these 2 nasty dudes!)

STAR BLINKING.gif (2841 bytes)The Simpson's Page (Speaks for itself...eh?)

STAR BLINKING.gif (2841 bytes)South Park Page (Our favorite show!! OK, so we're warped!)

STAR BLINKING.gif (2841 bytes)I Hate Barney Page (For adults only!!)

STAR BLINKING.gif (2841 bytes)Titanic Page (Saw the movie, had to make the page!!)

STAR BLINKING.gif (2841 bytes)Riverdance Page (Must be the Irish in her!)

STAR BLINKING.gif (2841 bytes)Jokes Page (Funny jokes folks have sent us)

00matchflame.gif (5375 bytes)VIRTUAL GOODIES- Send someone flowers? a teddy bear? Halloween card? chocolates? maybe a hamburger??   *smile*  Come see our virtual gifts page. Nasty-grams, virtual beer, virtual vacations  ~all sent as an E-mail present!!

00matchflame.gif (5375 bytes)AWARDS SECTION - Awards this page has won, and ours that YOU can win.

00matchflame.gif (5375 bytes)PHOTOS - Pics of , us, our family,  our favorite things, and CHATTERS from all around the                          net!!

STAR BLINKING.gif (2841 bytes)CHATTERS PICS

STAR BLINKING.gif (2841 bytes)GINNY AND ROB PHOTOS

STAR BLINKING.gif (2841 bytes)OUR FAMILY PHOTOS

STAR BLINKING.gif (2841 bytes)KIDS PHOTOS

STAR BLINKING.gif (2841 bytes)FAVORITE THINGS PHOTOS

STAR BLINKING.gif (2841 bytes)GENERAL PHOTOS

00matchflame.gif (5375 bytes)ENHANCE YOUR PAGE - A few goodies we collected for you to enhance your own web site.

00matchflame.gif (5375 bytes)REFLECTION IMAGES - Some beautiful Java Applets we found on the net.

This Site is Powered by the ICQ Respond-Online Panel
If you have a running ICQ client (you have ICQ)
you can Chat Me, ICQ-Me and/or Add Me to your contact list.
Netscape Users: If you are prompted to Pick App or Save File, select Pick App and browse tothe location of your ICQ.EXE file (usually in C:Program FilesICQICQ.EXE).
Internet Explorer Users: If you are prompted to Open or Save As select Open.

If you do not have an ICQ client
you can press the Page Me button to send me an ICQ message through my Personal Communication Center,the Zoom Me button to view my ICQ Whitepages details and the EmailNotify Me button to send me an e-mail and notify me by ICQ.If I am online, the message will popup on my screen, if I am offline it will be stored and forwarded to me as soon asI connect to the internet.Installing the ICQ client will enable you to know if your peers are online and communicate directly with them.

Use of the ICQ Respond-Online Panel is subject to the Terms and Conditions

angelsmail.jpg (9406 bytes)

angelsguestbook.jpg (10384 bytes)