Main
     YourPageHere

Misc. Links
     MIDI Files
     Sound(+)Center

Related Links

YourPageHere.

There are different areas where your page can be linked from:

If you have created a Royal(+)Knights page that you update frequently (at least 2-3 times a month), post the URL on the forum saying you want it to be linked from this page. Your URL will then be put up in the left-hand margin of this page, under "Other (+) Pages."

If you have a page that is related to one of the games of Battle.net, or all of them, and it is updated regularly (once a week at least), your page could be put in the left-hand margin, under the title "Related Links". Post the URL and some info about it on the main Royal(+)Knights forum.

If you are an ally of the Royal(+)Knights, and have created a new page, or I just haven't posted it up yet, please point it out on the forum, or talk to me in person. Your URL will go on the "Allies" page.

Rules for linking from this page:

1. If your page is linked from here, you must put a link back to our page. Preferably, it should not just be stuck on a page that no one ever views (i.e. "Links" page). Come on people, your page will be shown on almost every page on this site in the left-hand margin. You will have 3 days to post a link back to us from the date I post your URL here.

2. If at any time you remove our link from your page, I will remove yours (obviously).

3. Slandering or mocking this organization from your page after it has been linked will not be tolerated.

4. I reserve the right to remove your link at any time. Though this will rarely happen, it is a possibility.

5. Not updating your page, or not updating it frequently enough will force me to remove your page. I can only fit so many links in the left-hand margin. If your page is inactive, it won't take long to find more active page to link to.

6. Stealing anything from this site and using it on yours after we have linked without my permission, and I'll remove your link (among other things...).

If you think you can meet all of the requirements, and would like to gain traffic to your site from ours, simply post your URL on our forum.

Looking for pages to link to. If you think your page is good enough, post the URL on our forum.

If you have made a (+) page, I'll be glad to post the URL. The more pages the better.