Golden Teddy Award SampleSilver Teddy Award SampleBronze Teddy Award Sample

If you would like to apply for, or nominate somebody else's page please fill and submit this form. If the form is not working or your browser does not accept forms, then e-mail me with your name, url, the name of the site, a brief description of the site. If the site does not meet these qualifications please do not apply. You cannot choose which award to apply for, decisions for the gold, silver or bronze awards will be judged on:
1) Content
2) Design
3) Load time
Thank you very much.

1) Sites containing adult material, profanity or links to other sites containing any type of adult material will not be awarded or added to the winner's page. Please - if you find a site that contains/links directly to adult material, contact me A.S.A.P. so that I can remove that site immediately from the winner list!

2) The site must have something in it to help children/families, or trying to increase awareness about abuse, negelct, missing children etc. in some form.

3) The award needs to link back to my page.

4) Please take the time to sign my guest book.

6) The site must be fairly quick loading and easily navigable with no broken links.

If the site meets the above requirements, please take a moment to fill out the form below, and I will visit the site! Winners will be notified via E-mail as to their acceptance with instructions on where to find the award and url to link to. Please allow me a week or so to get out there and check the site. You will be notified by e-mail.

What is your full name?
Your email address: (e.g.: [email protected])
Are you the site owner?
If not, what is the site owner's name?
and what is the site owner's e-mail address?

What is the name of the site?
What is the URL of the site?

Please give a brief description of the site.

ZY.Freedback.com: Stunning, fast, FREE!
FREE feedback form powered by Freedback.com
Freedback.com

Teddy Bear Award Winners
Home