Chris Phillips

Chris has been involved in music at a very young age. He started his studies in piano and theory at the age of 6 studying at first with his father and later on at the Royal Conservatory of Music in Toronto. By the age of 13 he was playing all styles of music with different local Toronto based bands. Chris's first recording deal was with Metropolitan Records in the U.S.in 1994. His first release "Close Your Eyes" was a big success in Canada and the U.S. His production credits include Alexia Phillips "I Never Needed" on Interhit Records in the U.S. which hit the Billboard Charts. He also produced Lil Suzy's "When I Fall In Love" and "Now And Forever" which were written by himself and his sister Alexia. His production and writing credits also include an album with Adam Marano of Collage. Chris is now the director of C.P. Productions and Odeon Records. He also runs Odeon Recording Studios based in Toronto. After a long absence from the mic, Chris along with his sister Alexia, has released his new hit single, "How Do I Go On" which can be found on Planet Freestyle 2000. You can also listen to a sample of it right here on T.O. Style Music.

Songs
Always Thinking Of You (with Alexia Phillips)
Close Your Eyes
How Do I Go On (with Alexia Phillips)
I Need You
I Wanna Love You Forever
Stay With Me

To Artists Page

Pic Courtesy Of Odeon Records