Welcome to the Home page of

Michael John Peters

Michael is an Artist who lives in the Northern end of the Sacramento Valley. He is Married to Christine, His love of over 10 years.

These Photographs were taken by Michael's Friend Marian Morgan at her Photography Stuido R.W.Morgan & Daughter.

I like to paint in Watercolor and Acrylics. I do a lot of model photography, putting Portfolio's together and Portraits. I specialize in Black and White Photo's. I paint from photographs(usually B&W) I can change whatever element I wish and I am the arbiter of color! I am currently working on a "warrior princess" series for myself. It has only been in the process for a year or so. I will finalize it within a year or two. I will post a mixed media print in the future.
I have only been a computer user since March 1996. I bought a Macintosh because after ALL of my reasearch, I found them to be the easiest to use and the highest customer satisfaction rated computer on the planet. I can say I am still happy! I am now learning to do web pages as well as refining my use of graphic programs. I guess I am a MACaddict ! Hope you all are having a grand time enjoy and let me know what you think!
To See some of my Work click these links...
PHOTOGRAPHY, GRAPHICS, PAINTINGS

To comment send a message to Michael's Mail Box

OH and just in case you did not know I am The Webmaster at RMUG go see what Damage I have done there!

To get some cool animated GIF's for yourself go to this page