Welcome to my Brazilian Football/Soccer Page
Welcome...
rWelcome to my page! In this page you will find stuff about Brazilian soccer! Hope you enjoy my page!!
ok people troughout my page I will use FOOTBALL instead of soccer ok?

Hello again,
I have finnaly been able to update.

oh WELL!
BRASIL 2 HOLLAND 2
Didnt really like that match.
Cafu scored a Fantastic goal in that match.
Roberto Carlos,Cafu scorers of Brazil.
Roberto Carlos(Own Goal),Zenden scorers of Holland
Kluivert misses a Penalty kick.
DIDA saved it again.
Brazil now plays Spain on the 13th of November.
Players Brazil has today!
Brazil always had good players in their national team. Some of the stars Brazil has today are:
Ronaldo,23 year old star, which was voted the best player in the World in 1996 and 1997 plays for Inter Milan (Italy) and plays Stiker position.

Ronaldinho the 19 year old star plays for Gremio (Brazil) and plays Striker but might Transfer to Europe.

Dida a great goalkeeper that plays for Corinthians (Brazil) and saved 4 penalties so far this year and is the tallest player in the Brazilian team. He is 1m 94 cm tall.

Rivaldo Barcelona (Spain) midfielder and he is one of the best midfielders in the World.

Roberto Carlos great left-back one of the best in the world plays for
Real Madrid (Spain)and has a POWER SHOT!

Wanderley Luxemburgo is the coach of the Brazilian Team.
Next to this text is Dida.
Past Masters...

Brazil Also had great players like Pel� the great atacker who scored the most goals in a career in the history of football.He scored 1281 goals.Garrincha the Great Dribbler he could fool almost any defender with his crooked legs, and Manga one of the few Great Goalkeepers Brazil have had, and Zico the great atacker with fantastic free kicks and Jairzinho the great
atacker also called "Hurricane" because of his speed.
Next to this text is Garrincha. Did you know Garrincha was born with crooked legs? It's true!

Sign My Guestbook
Guestbook by GuestWorld
View My Guestbook

>

Brazil's next Football Matches Poll

Who will win in the Brazil vs Spain match?

Brazil will win
Brazil will lose
Brazil will draw

Results

Favorite Links

Latest News

THE PAST MASTERS

THE SQUAD
THE PLAYERS OF THE BRAZILIAN TEAM

This page has been visited times.