Spencer Aloysius' Winnie the Pooh Clipart Collection

What, you may ask yourself, is this? This page is my collection of Winnie the Pooh clipart, which I gathered from around the internet. When I first started collecting, back in the mid 1990s, there wasn't a lot of clipart, but I've been at it so long that the collection has really ballooned. I started with 3 pages and now it has grown to much more. Also, people want credits. Unfortunately, the majority of places where I initially got each piece of clipart no longer exists and I've seen these pieces on many other websites. The worst thing about the internet and that dead links don't seem to go away and new links are hard to find because the dead links clutter up Google.

I got tired of trying to figure out what I did have and what I didn't and turned it all into a page, so I could look at it. It is on the internet, so I guess people can grab these graphics if they want them. New images are available in the php gallery.

b a c k g r o u n d c o l o r

Some useful fonts

Pooh Graphics

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | My Pooh Graphics | Web at Pooh Corner

Please Vote for Me!

Top 25 Pooh sites! Top 50 Pooh sites! Top 20 Pooh and Friends sites! Winnie the Pooh Top 100 Sites! Bear Today Top Sites