overheard--and I should be ruined.  I'm supposed to be a Great Wizard."
    "And aren't you?" she asked.
    "Not a bit of it, my dear; I'm just a common man."
    "You're more than that," said the Scarecrow, in a grieved tone;
"you're a humbug."
    "Exactly so!" declared the little man, rubbing his hands
together as if it pleased him.  "I am a humbug."
The Humbug Wizard

Visit Project Gutenberg for public domain etexts. This quote taken from The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum. My favorite character in the Oz series was Dorothy with Ozma running a close second. Books of Wonder and William Morrow Company are reprinting the Oz books with facsimile reproductions of the art in the original printing. Needless to say, I am a heavy purchaser of these books. For more information on the Wizard of Oz, visit the International Wizard of Oz Club.

[Graphics Index]
[Alphabets]
[Backgrounds]
[Winnie the Pooh Clipart]
[Graphics Tools]
[Email]
[CyberNook]

I am, perhaps, one of the world's worst graphics artists, but I enjoy wasting my time playing with clipart and fonts. I like web graphics. I like creating websets, even if they aren't very good. The cyber community is welcome to the results of my procrastination. All my graphics are created from clipart, Paint Shop Pro tubes and fonts that I found on the internet. Hopefully, they are all public domain. Any one who desires may use the graphics I have on my pages, though you will certainly find better ones elsewhere. I'm also particularly bad at naming websets. So, if you have a better name for one of them, then please leave a comment in my guestbook. Recently, I started making Pooh-themed websets in earnest. All of them are demarcated with a wiggling bee, .

Philosophically, I don't think it is possible to stop someone from taking your graphics if you place them on a web page. People can use javascripts to stop right-clicking , but I've noticed that both Internet Explorer and Mozilla now allow you to download an entire webpage and save it. That pretty much abrogates the javascripts, in my opinion.

I suppose if, the moon was made of green cheese and, any of my graphics are used on commercial pages, it would be nice if I got some money from it. However, I'm not holding my breath.

Divider

Time Wasted So Far

Since November 25, 2001, WebCounter has recorded visits.

If you wish, you may link back to my pages. I have made some banners and buttons for that purpose.

Cyber Twiddle BannerCyber Twiddle Banner

Cyber Twiddle Banner

Cyber Twiddle Banner

Cyber Twiddle Banner