First off, before you contact me please take a look into the FAQ,
some general questions, including about the Denial page,
are covered there.
- As of Nov. 24, 2003 this project is no longer active. So please
don't ask for updates. Also I discontinue to follow the develoments, so
I cannot answer any questions about recent stuff.
See also the Final Statement for this.
- If you're interested in using the guides on your page please read the
Copyright/Using this pages page first.
- Don't ask for copies, won't do that. If you're looking for someone,
try posting to the newsgroup alt.video.tape-trading
- I'm not from the U.S., so I'm certainly not able to comment on
recent episodes. Also I stopped following the developments, so no answers here also.
- Please include the name of the show in your mail, if of interest also
episode title or air date. There are lots of shows covered on my pages
and without these information it's sometimes plain impossible to answer the question.
- I'm not connected to the shows presented on this page in any way nor do I have
connections to any of the shows. This is just a fan page.
My e-mail address:
<lsguides @ gmx.net>