Those Who Came Before

Robert was born about 1045 in of, Cheddar, Somersetshire, England.

He had the following children:

M i Gilbert "The Marshal" FITZROBERT

Richard MARSHALL [Earl of Pembrok [Parents] was born about 1200 in of, Pembroke, Pembrokeshire, Wales. He died on 16 Apr 1234 in Kilkenny, Castle, Kildare, Ireland and was buried on 17 Apr 1234 in , Kilkenny, Kildare, Ireland. Richard married Gervaise LE DINANT about 1222.

Other marriages:
DINAN, Gervaise de

[Notes]

Gervaise LE DINANT married Richard MARSHALL [Earl of Pembrok about 1222.

Richard MARSHALL [Earl of Pembrok [Parents] was born about 1200 in of, Pembroke, Pembrokeshire, Wales. He died on 16 Apr 1234 in Kilkenny, Castle, Kildare, Ireland and was buried on 17 Apr 1234 in , Kilkenny, Kildare, Ireland. Richard married Gervaise de DINAN in 1222 in of, Dinan, Brittany, France.

Other marriages:
LE DINANT, Gervaise

[Notes]

Gervaise de DINAN married Richard MARSHALL [Earl of Pembrok in 1222 in of, Dinan, Brittany, France.

Uchtred Lord of GALLOWAY [Constable of Sc [Parents] 1 was born about 1100 in of, Carrick, Ayrshire, Scotland. He died on 22 Sep 1174. Uchtred married Gunnild of DUNBAR about 1156 in of, Dunbar, East Lothian, Scotland.

[Notes]

Gunnild of DUNBAR [Parents] 1 was born about 1134 in of, Dunbar, East Lothian, Scotland. She married Uchtred Lord of GALLOWAY [Constable of Sc about 1156 in of, Dunbar, East Lothian, Scotland.

They had the following children:

F i Miss GALLOWAY 1 was born about 1137 in of, , , Scotland.
  M ii Fergus GALLOWAY 1 was born about 1159 in of, Carrick, Ayrshire, Scotland. He died on 30 Sep 1185.
  M iii Lochlan GALLOWAY 1 was born about 1161 in of, Carrick, Ayrshire, Scotland. He died BET 1164-1166.
  M iv Roland of GALLOWAY

Ranulph "de Briquessart" MESCHIN [Earl of Chester [Parents] 1 was born about 1070 in of Briquessart, Livry, France. He died in Jan 1128/1129 in , Chester, Cheshire, England and was buried in St Werburgh, Chester, Cheshire, England. Ranulph married Lucy Countess of CHESTER about 1097 in of, , , England.

[Notes]

Lucy Countess of CHESTER [Parents] 1 was born about 1070 in of, Spalding, Lincolnshire, England. She died about 1136. Lucy married Ranulph "de Briquessart" MESCHIN [Earl of Chester about 1097 in of, , , England. She had other parents.

Other marriages:
TAILLEBOIS, Ives
FITZGEROLD, Roger
ROMARE, Robert of Bolingbroke Lord

[Notes]

F i Agnes Le MESCHIN
  F ii Alice (Adeliza) de MESCHINES
  M iii William de MESCHINES
  M iv Ranulph "de Gernon" CHESTER [Viscount d'Avra
  F v Adeliza Alice MESCHINES
  M vi William of Cambridge MESCHINES Earl
  F vii Maud (Matilda) [Countess of Hun
  M viii William of Cambridge MESCHINES Earl

Robert (FitzRichard) de CLARE [Parents] 1 was born in 1064 in of, Tunbridge, Kent, England. He died in 1136 in , England. Robert married Maud SAINT LIZ in 1112 in England ?.

[Notes]

Maud SAINT LIZ [Parents] 1 was born about 1096 in of, Tunbridge, Kent, England. She died in 1140. Maud married Robert (FitzRichard) de CLARE in 1112 in England ?.

Other marriages:
QUINCY, Saher de
TOENI, William de

[Notes]

Saher de QUINCY 1 was born about 1100 in of, Daventry, Northamptonshire, England. He died in 1158. Saher married Maud SAINT LIZ.

[Notes]

Maud SAINT LIZ [Parents] 1 was born about 1096 in of, Tunbridge, Kent, England. She died in 1140. Maud married Saher de QUINCY.

Other marriages:
CLARE, Robert (FitzRichard) de
TOENI, William de

[Notes]

M i Saher de QUINCY
  M ii Robert de QUINCEY [Sir Knight]
  M iii Roger de QUINCY 1 was born about 1138 in of, Long Buckby, Northampton, England.

William de TOENI

Maud SAINT LIZ [Parents] 1 was born about 1096 in of, Tunbridge, Kent, England. She died in 1140. Maud married William de TOENI.

Other marriages:
CLARE, Robert (FitzRichard) de
QUINCY, Saher de

[Notes]

Simon de SAINT LIZ OR SEN Earl of Huntington [Parents] 1 was born about 1046 in of, Normandy, France. He died about 1111 in La Charite-sur-Loir, Nievre, France and was buried in Reinterred St. Neots, France. Simon married Matilda (Maud) HUNTINGTON [Queen of Scotl in 1090 in of, , Huntingdonshire, England.

[Notes]

Matilda (Maud) HUNTINGTON [Queen of Scotl [Parents] 1 was born about 1072 in of, Huntington, Huntingdonshire, England. She died on 23 Apr 1130/1131 in , Scotland and was buried in 1130/1131 in , Scone, Perthshire, England. Matilda married Simon de SAINT LIZ OR SEN Earl of Huntington in 1090 in of, , Huntingdonshire, England.

Other marriages:
SCOTLAND, David I "The

[Notes]

M i Waltheof de SAINT LIZ (SENLIS) 1 was born about 1092 in of, , Northamptonshire, England. He died in 1170.
  M ii Simon de SAINT LIZ (SENLIS) Earl
  F iii Maud SAINT LIZ

Duncan Earl of CARRICK Earl of Carrick [Parents] was born about 1174 in of Galloway, Scot., Scotland. He died on 13 Jun 1250. Duncan married Avelina FITZWALTER about 1200.

Avelina FITZWALTER [Parents] was born about 1179 in of, Scotland. She married Duncan Earl of CARRICK Earl of Carrick about 1200.

M i John de CARRICK was born about 1203.
  M ii Neil Earl of CARRICK Earl of Carrick

Home First Previous Next Last

Surname List | Name Index