Those Who Came Before

DAFYDD Prince of Wales

Isabel DE BRAOSE [Parents] was born about 1224 in Briconshire, Wales. She married DAFYDD Prince of Wales.

[Notes]

Robert OF ESSEX was born about 1007. He died about 1071. Robert married Gunnora BIGOD.

[Notes]

Gunnora BIGOD [Parents]

Ralph DE MORTIMER [Parents] was born about 1231 in Wigmore, Hrfrds, Eng. He died on 6 Aug 1246 in Wigmore, Hrfrds, Eng. Ralph married Gwladys Verch LLEWELYN.

[Notes]

Gwladys Verch LLEWELYN was born about 1194 in Gwynedd, Wales. She died in 1251. Gwladys married Ralph DE MORTIMER.

[Notes]

They had the following children:

M i Roger DE MORTIMER

Baudoin II OF HAINAULT Count was born about 1056 in , Hainaut, Belgium. He died on 8 Jun 1098. Baudoin married Ida OF LOUVAINE in 1084.

[Notes]

Ida OF LOUVAINE [Parents] was born about 1065. She died about 1139. Ida married Baudoin II OF HAINAULT Count in 1084.

[Notes]

William of Cambridge MESCHINES Earl [Parents] died about 1139. He married Cicely RUMELLI.

[Notes]

Cicely RUMELLI

Hans PFEIFFER [Parents] 1 was born about 1620 in Altkrauheim, Jagstkreis, Wuerttenberg. He died in Mitschdorf. Hans married Appolonia KUEHLWEIN on 4 Oct 1639 in Krautheim, Buchen, Baden, Germany.

[Notes]

Appolonia KUEHLWEIN [Parents] 1 was born about 1610/1618 in Unterginsbach, Jagstkreis, Wuerttemberg, Germany. She married Hans PFEIFFER on 4 Oct 1639 in Krautheim, Buchen, Baden, Germany.

F i Maria PFEIFFER

Michael KUEHLWEIN 1 was born about 1583 in Of Diebach, Jagstkreis, Wuerttemberg, Germany. He married Barbara.

Barbara 1 was born about 1587 in Of Diebach, Jagstkreis, Wuerttemberg, Germany. She died on 13 Oct 1644 in Unterginsbach, Jagstkreis, Wuerttemberg, Germany. Barbara married Michael KUEHLWEIN.

F i Agnes KUEHLWEIN was born about 1609 in Of Diebach, Jagstkreis, Wuerttemberg, Germany. She died on 28 Feb 1681.
  M ii Johannes KUEHLWEIN was born about 1612 in Unterginsbach, Jagstkreis, Wuerttemberg, Germany.
  F iii Appolonia KUEHLWEIN
  M iv Albert KUEHLWEIN was born about 1621 in Unterginsbach, Jagstkreis, Wuerttemberg, Germany. He died on 16 May 1692 in Unterginsbach, Jagstkreis, Wuerttemberg, Germany.

Richard DE CLARE [Parents] married Eva MAC MURROUGH.

[Notes]

Eva MAC MURROUGH [Parents] married Richard DE CLARE.

[Notes]

F i Isabel DE CLARE

John MARSHALL [Parents] was born about 1126 in Pembroke, Wales. He married Sybil DEVEREUX.

[Notes]

Sybil DEVEREUX [Parents] was born about 1127 in Pembroke, Wales. She married John MARSHALL.

[Notes]

M i William MARSHALL Earl of Pembroke

James MCCULLOUGH was born about 1760 in Rowan County, North Carolina. He died in 1838 in Montgomery, Kentucky. James married Eleanor HULSE.

Other marriages:
MORGAN, Lydia

[Notes]

Eleanor HULSE

M i John MCCULLOUGH
  M ii Daniel MCCULLOUGH
  M iii William MCCULLOUGH
  F iv Phoebe MCCULLOUGH
  M v Thomas MCCULLOUGH

Home First Previous Next Last

Surname List | Name Index