Those Who Came Before

Theobold de VERDON married Maud de MORTIMER on 29 Jul 1302.

Maud de MORTIMER [Parents] was born about 1286 in of, Wigmore, Herefordshire, England. She married Theobold de VERDON on 29 Jul 1302.

John CHERLETON

Joan STAFFORD [Parents] was born about 1336. She married John CHERLETON.

Robert or Roger BIGOD [Parents] was born about 1035 in of, St Saveur, Normandy, France and was christened in of, Malitot, Loges, Chanon. He married Miss SAINT SAVEUR about 1065.

[Notes]

Miss SAINT SAVEUR [Parents] was born about 1040 in of, St. Sauveur, Normandy, France. She married Robert or Roger BIGOD about 1065.

They had the following children:

M i Roger BIGOD
  M ii William BIGOD was born about 1070 in of Norfolk, England.

Roger BIGOD [Parents] 1 was born about 1060 in of, St Saveur, Normandy, France or Norfol and was christened in of Framlingham, Suffolk, England. He died on 8 Sep 1107 in Egersham, Norfolk, England and was buried in Thetford, Norfolk, England. Roger married Adeliza de TONI about 1098 in of, Leicestershire, England.

Other marriages:
, Maud
GRENTEMESNIL, Adeline de
GRENTMESNIL, Adeliza

[Notes]

Adeliza de TONI [Parents] was born about 1072 in of, St Saveur, France. She died after 1135 in of Belvoir, Leics, Eng. Adeliza married Roger BIGOD about 1098 in of, Leicestershire, England.

[Notes]

F i Maud (Mary) BIGOD
  F ii Cicely BIGOD
  M iii Hugh BIGOD 1 Earl
  M iv Hugh Earl of Norfolk BIGOD

Roger BIGOD [Parents] 1 was born about 1060 in of, St Saveur, Normandy, France or Norfol and was christened in of Framlingham, Suffolk, England. He died on 8 Sep 1107 in Egersham, Norfolk, England and was buried in Thetford, Norfolk, England. Roger married Adeliza GRENTMESNIL.

Other marriages:
TONI, Adeliza de
, Maud
GRENTEMESNIL, Adeline de

[Notes]

Adeliza GRENTMESNIL was born about 1060. She married Roger BIGOD.

[Notes]

F i Gunnora BIGOD
  F ii Jane BIGOD
  M iii Hugh BIGOD 1 Earl
  F iv Maud (Mary) BIGOD

Roger D' AUBIGNY was born about 1040 in Aubigny, Normandy, France. He died after 1084. Roger married Amice Mrs D' AUBIGNY.

Amice Mrs D' AUBIGNY was born about 1054 in Aubigny, Normandy, France. She married Roger D' AUBIGNY.

M i Nele (Nigel) D' AUBIGNY
  M ii William D' AUBIGNY (ALBINI)

Godfrey Ii, Duke LORRAINE [Parents] was born about 1107. He died in 1143. Godfrey married Luitgarde von MOHA & SULTZBACH in 1139.

[Notes]

Luitgarde von MOHA & SULTZBACH married Godfrey Ii, Duke LORRAINE in 1139.

Otto Ii, de RAMERU

Adelaide de NAMUR [Parents] was born in 1068 in of, Namur, France. She died in 1124. Adelaide married Otto Ii, de RAMERU.

Other marriages:
CHINY, Otto Ii, Count

Ralph BASSET [Parents] was born in 1215 in of, Drayton, Staffordshire, England. He died on 4 Aug 1265 in Slain, Evesham, Worcestershire, England. Ralph married Margaret (Margery) de SOMERY about 1245.

Margaret (Margery) de SOMERY [Parents] was born about 1239 in of, Dudley, Worcestershire, England. She died after 5 Mar 1293 and was buried before 18 Jun 1293. Margaret married Ralph BASSET about 1245.

Other marriages:
CROMWELL, Ralph de

M i Ralph BASSETT
  M ii Roger BASSETT [Sir Knight]/ was born about 1246 in of, Drayton, Staffordshire, England.
  F iii Maud BASSETT [Baroness Grey]/
  M iv Ralph BASSET

Reginald de COBHAM

Elizabeth STAFFORD [Parents] was born about 1304 in of Longnor, Shropshire, England. She died on 7 Aug 1374. Elizabeth married Reginald de COBHAM.

Other marriages:
FERRERS, John
STRANGE, Fulke Le

Home First Previous Next Last

Surname List | Name Index