Marianna's Heart and Home

Start Your Day Here!

I'm having MAJOR problems this week with my site...what I need to ask of you, my visitor, is:  if you get a fortune city error page, please go back to where you came from and try again.  Even 'I' am getting this 'not allowed' and 'error' page!There's some sort of glitch in their ad banners that every time one tries to pop up, it gives MY site an error page!!  I've written fortunecity TWICE with no response.  Please keep trying, the pages here are well worth it!!  I've been trying to find a new server so bear with me...PLEASE!! *S*  

HI FROM NEW YORK !!       

In honor of the horrors that occurred 9/11/01...I stand and applaud President Bush, I scream my alligiance to this great country, The United States of America, and I am a proud citizen of Queens, New York!

I have made new additions to the rest of my tribute which can be found here:

God Bless The USA  My own tribute to our Country  

Tons has been added to the freebies page for the month of November~~The new edition of  the Cook's Guide has been updated also!!

I have a new addition to my family of pages here...I Love You, written for the Love of my life.

The next addition to this site:  The Real Life A Truck Driver Leads  it's only 50 % completed, but well worth the read.  I've posted a couple letters from others who appreciated what I've written -- I hope you do too!

The navigation links are at the bottom of each page and be sure to hit your
refresh button each time you come here if you have this site bookmarked.

Thank you for all for the wonderful words regarding my site and newsletter:

Marianna, just got your latest issue....all I keep saying is WOW! Your links are fantastic. Most of them I have never seen in any other newsletter.

"This is THE BEST newsletter!!!!!!!!!!LOVE all your craft links!!!!!!"

"Thanks again, for your email site, it is sooooooo full of great stuff. I look forward to it everyday!"  

"This is one of the best newsletters that I receive. Keep up the good work!!"

Join the mailing list
Enter your name and email address:
Name:
Email:  
Subscribe      Unsubscribe

If you have a question or would like more information, please feel free to contact me and
                      I'll do my best to meet your needs. Also, feel free to suggest a link to me at any time.

Questions? Comments? Throughts? My door is always open to you!

Oh, and p.s....I HATE pop up ads because they're mostly spyware.  I have downloaded Ad- Aware which will  delete spyware off your pcs, I suggest anyone that ever has pop up ads come up, download this.           

Now on to the good stuff!

Home     Freebies!     Cooks' Guide    
OtherFreebieSites    OtherCookingSites   ForWriters
 ForFamilies   ArchivedFreebies    ForCrafters   ForChildren    
Spring      Summer       Fall        Winter
 Misc. Writings     ListYourself    GreatWebsites

Gals with Great Homepages WebRing
This RingSurf Gals With Great Homepages Net Ring
owned by Marianna's Heart and Home - Start Your Day Here!.

Want to join the
Gals with Great Homepages Webring?

[ Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

[ Skip Next | Random Site | List Sites ]

Official PWOTW Artistic Expression Seal
Disclosure Statement

COPYRIGHT 2001© Marianna's Heart and Home--all rights reserved.  Reproduction in any form, whole or any part herein, is strictly forbidden/prohibited without the written permission of Marianna's Heart and Home Owner.

background found here

pics
for me
Winter Freebies
The Real Life A Truck Driver Leads
God Bless The USA
old freebies