Johnny Canuck Logo

Hi Wrestling Fans,

Johnny Canuck is me, some People call me LOVERBOY Johnny Canuck, I'm the meanest, toughest, original bad dude of Canada.    That's why all the girls love me madly.

I was born near Montreal.    In La Belle Province of Quebec and stayed there till my late teens while trying to finish reform school.    Seems like I didn't fit in well with their education plans.

Moved to British Columbia, Canada, the summer of 1974.    And let me tell ya, BC is the best, in more ways than one, hehe.

When I'm not wrestling you can find me working hard on the docks with my longshore buddies.    Speaking of which thanks for the fan support from my longshore brothers.    Yeah!!    502 4 life.

I am the best,
You know it, I know it and THEY know it

Left click on the down arrow and browse through the Drop Menulist below. Click once on your choice. Then press the Hit Me button to link with your selection.

!! TRADITION SUCKS !!

View the photo gallery.
The intermittent Ramblings of Johnny Canuck.
   Guest Ramblings of Johnny Canuck's allies and enemies.   
Johnny Canuck's message board.

tag, as in this page */ function banner(msg,ctrlwidth) { // bring msg width to form control width. msg = " "+msg newmsg = msg while (newmsg.length < ctrlwidth) { newmsg += msg } // Set up the form and form field. document.write ('
') document.write ('
') document.write ('') var bannerid = null rollmsg() //get the banner rolling } function rollmsg() { NowMsg=document.Banner.banner.value NowMsg=NowMsg.substring(1,NowMsg.length)+NowMsg.substring(0,1) document.Banner.banner.value = NowMsg bannerid=setTimeout("rollmsg()",150) } banner(" - G.O.D. is re-united - That's right the Glamour Twins, Michelle Starr and Johhny Canuck have reformed the Glamour Order of Discipline aka G. O. D. !! And Baby, the shock is still being felt in the ECCW ",60)

Like To Send Us Some E-Mail

mail icon If you're in the mood send us a quick note to let us know you stopped by
question mark gif or fill out our simple Guest Form .

TTYL,      JC

This page last updated on Thursday, November 09, 2000.
The End
Johnny Canuck, copyright © 1998.

Page creation by Robert A. Campbell

You are the       visitor to this page.      Thanks for stopping by.