DOWNLOADS

This is My downloads page!, here you will find programs made by me Jack Alltucker(color coded purple). You will also find other NBA LIVE series files on this page, which may or may not be made by me.

NBA LIVE '98

Live '98 Roster Patch
File
p98v300.zip
Version
3.00 5/8/98, 181KB
Author(s)
Tim Tschirner & Lutz van Hasselt
This patch has up-to-date 97/98 Season Rosters. It adds all missing players (like Jordan) and keeps up with the latest trades. Also featured are corrected jerseys, positions and stats. The Ratings haven been reworked to obtain more realism, accuracy and difficulty. If you want updated Career Stats, make sure to download the Career Stats Update. This file will be regularly updated.

Live 98 Career Stats Update
File
carv100.zip
Version
1.00 5/8/98, 206KB
Author(s)
Tim Tschirner & Lutz van Hasselt
This file has updated Career Stats for all players. It accompanies the Current Rosters patch and the Historical Rosters Patch.

NCAA Roster Patch
File
ncaa11.zip
Version
1.1, 3/7/98, 91KB
Author(s)
Dave Zolnier
NCAA Patch with accurate players and ratings. Also be sure to go to Dave's site and download the portrats and logo's and other things. http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Sideline/3622/

NBA Live '98 Editor
File
98ed02.zip
Version
Beta 0.2 1/26/98 176KB Win95
Author(s)
Jack Alltucker
A Standalone Windows 95 Editor for editing the data in Live '98. Such as Ratings, Names, Birthday's More features to come in future versions(This program is still a BETA) View the ReadMe.txt; Screenshots: Image1, Image2

NBA Live '98 ToolKit
File
nba98t10.exe
Version
1.0, 2/12/98, 229KB
Author(s)
Tim Tschirner & Brien Smith
A Microsoft Access 97 based Application to edit almost any data in NBA Live 98 (Players, Teams, Users, etc.). You can also import data from text files and patches. This is a self-extracting ZIP File.

Live '98 WorkBench
File
Click here to download.
Version
1.3 1/98 Win95
Author(s)
Todd King
A Standalone Workbench full of all sorts of editors. Player Editor, Team Editor, Trades. Plus a lot more!

EA Graphics Editor
File
eagrph04.zip
Version
0.4.2, 5/10/98, 315KB
Author(s)
A Windows based utility to view and edit EA Graphics Files (FSH, VIV, etc.). With this editor, you can view and edit nearly all Graphics in games like NBA Live, NHL Hockey, FIFA Soccer, Need For Speed and Triple Play. Please read the documentation that comes with it (README.TXT).

Bitmap32 Maker
File
bmpmak10.zip
Version
1.0, 4/30/98, 207KB
Author(s)
This small tool will allow you to convert any RGB 8pp or 24bpp Bitmap to a 32bpp Bitmap. These 32bpp Bitmaps can be used to use your own Action Shots, Portraits and Team Logos in NBA Live 98. Make sure to read the instructions that come with it (README.TXT).

Blotch
File
blotch11.zip
Version
1.1, 3/2/98, 8KB
Author(s)
Lutz van Hasselt
This small DOS Command Line tool will allow you to insert Values for different fields (PlayerPKG, SpeechHdr, etc.) into PLAYERS.DBF Files. This is useful if you make or have Picture Patches and want them to work with any Roster Patch.

NBA LIVE '97

ASL File Creator
File
Aslfil11.zip
Version
1.1, 10/16/97, 156kb Win95
Author(s)
Jack Alltucker
This Program is for the NBA Live '97 All Star League. It allows automatic file saving. The user can input their game summary, and automatically save it to the correct file name. This program also allows you to import your game stats, so that they can also be saved to the second file that is required by the ASL. You then just need to use Win Zip or something and zip up the 2 files that ASLFileCreator makes. Send those 2 files to the ASL commissioner and that�s it! I hope this helps simplify and speed things up for everyone!

NBA Action '98

NBA Action '98 Roster Patch
File
a98213.zip
Version
2.13, 3/21/98, 22KB
Author(s)
Jack Alltucker
This Patch Adds Jordan, Updates team rosters and Starting Lineups as of 3/21/98, Updates Jersey Numbers and Positions. New players added. View the ReadMe.txt for more info.

NBA Action '98 Editor
File
Version
Author(s)
Jack Alltucker
Well, its not finished yet but it will be a Windows95 Editor based on HEX. I am working on the Beta version every weekend when I have the time and thats why its taking longer than expected, but here is a Very Early screenshot (notice all the blank edit boxes :-), I still have to figure out how I am going to make those work)