Blade 2: Bloodhunt

12th of April 2000

Regular internet script reviewer "stax" (I've always wondered exactly who STAX is), has popped off a review of "Blade2: Bloodhunt" at DH, it has minor spoilers. (DH) (HFA NEWS)
7th of April 2000

Info on Blade 2 has popped up on Darkhorizons: Del Toro talks,"This is the first project in which I didn't write the story, but it has a script that I really liked, besides, when I finished 'Cronos' I still had a lot of vampire ideas that I couldn't develop due to budgetary constraints". Toro met with scribe David S. Goyer three weeks ago to discuss changes to the script which will have a different emphasis than the first movie "The first part explored his interaction with society in a modern city and now the idea is to see how he functions from within". Del Toro has other work to do before shooting though, he's teaming up with Pedro Almodóvar for "El espinazo del Diablo" ("The Devil's Backbone") which will be shot in Spain starting in June, and is about a ghost who haunts an orphanage during the Spanish Civil War" (DH) (HFA NEWS)
20th March 2000

Producer/ Director Guillermo Del Toro (Mimic) is set to direct "Blade 2: Bloodhunt". Kris Kristoffeson will be returning as will Wesley Snipes and David Goyer (writer). (DH) (HFA NEWS)
 BACK TO MAIN  BACK TO NEWS ARCHIVE |FILM NEWS ARCHIVE|

12th of February 2000

Blade 2 is still going ahead despite legal difficulties, the director is likely to be named in the next 10 days. (CSO) (HFA NEWS)
 12th of January 2000

"Blade 2" seems to be at a stadn still with all the legal MARVEL hooplah, still surrounding the first one. Goyer (writer) has said however, , "No new developments, though Wesley [Snipes] has said he would be willing to film the movie this summer." (CSO) (HFA NEWS)
4th of December 99

"Blade 2: Bloodhunt" is the official sub-title to the next Blade film.. David S. Goyer (Dark City, Blade)has told Comics2films the 'story centers around a creature which is as threatening to vampires as it is to humans. According the report, Blade teams up with a group of vampire warriors called the Bloodpack to oppose the deadly creature.' .. Cool sounds like they are going to make the Buffy film after all.. Just kidding.. It was a joke.. Sounds good.. CAn't wait to see Goyers TV show.
18th of August 99

According to David S. Goyer, a director for "Blade 2" has not yet been found.. But the release date ius still set for 2000. Wesley Snipes is keen on returning. (CSO)
 4th of June 1999

David S. Goyer (writer) has stated that production on "Blade 2" could begin as early as October or January. The director for the film is likely to be announced by the end of the month. (CSO)
 29th of April 1999

"Blade 2" script is ready and will feature Blade teaming up with vampires to fight an even greater evil. This script has also been written by the maestro David Goyer.
 BACK TO MAIN  BACK TO NEWS ARCHIVE |FILM NEWS ARCHIVE|

Copyright , 1998-1999.
Click Here!