Crow- The Salvation (Crow 3)

22nd of May 2000

James O'Barr the creator of The Crow has given the "The Crow 3: Salvation" a solid nod.
"It was pretty good, a lot better than the second one. It had the potential to be really good. It was different; it wasn't a repetition of the first one.""Last I heard, they're hoping to release it in September. It's been ready to go. They just need a time spot. They're releasing it in Europe on the 28th." (CSO) (HFA NEWS)
5th of April 2000

CROW: SALVATION (HFA NEWS)
c/o www.upcominghorrormovies.com .
4th of April 2000

The official site for "Crow: Salvation" has opened. It has a lot of info on the soundtrack, some stuff about the film and a gallery. There is also a lot of stuff in their to make traditionalists scream. I'm looking forward to the film, I liked the sequel, so there. The above pictures come from the official site. (CSO) (HFA NEWS)

20th of March 2000

The soundtrack listing for CROW : The Salvation is now available (DH)

1. "The Best Things" - Filter (remix)
2. Living Dead Girl - Rob Zombie
3. Bad Brother - Infidels/Juliette Lewis
4. Warm Winter - Kid Rock
5. It's All Over Now Baby Blue - Hole
6. What You Want - The Flys
7. Big God - Monster Magnet
8. Painful - Sin 9. Antihistamine - Tricky
10. Independent Slaves - Days Of The New
11. Everything Sucks (Again) - Pitch Shifter
12. Waking Up Beside You - Stabbing Westward
13. Now Is The Time - Crystal Method
14. Burning Inside - Static X/Burton C. Bell
15. Rusted Wings - New American Shame
16. Underbelly Of The Beast - Danzig

(HFA NEWS)

25th of February 2000

The release date of "Crow Salvation" has been pushed back to MAY. (HO) (HFA NEWS)
 BACK TO MAIN  BACK TO NEWS ARCHIVE |FILM NEWS ARCHIVE|

30th of January 2000

D2K has posted a cool synopsis of the upcoming Crow 3 film which I'm just going to paste in here for you to read. The film entitled The Crow: Salvation tells the story of Alex Corvis (played by Eric Mabius) who is framed for the murder of his girlfriend Lauren Randall (H2O's Jodi Lynn O'Keefe). He is condemned to death and being a Crow film the inevitable happens. He is allowed to come back and seek revenge on those who killed his girlfriend and blamed him for the crime. But hold on...don't discount this one because of the last one. It reportedly has a storyline, Alex doesn't just go and kill the local thugs, he tries to solve the murder with the help of Lauren's sister (Kirsten Dunst) and soon discovers a conspiracy involving corrupt police. I certainly hope it is better than the last film and not just another rip-off. (D2K) (HFA NEWS)
26th of January 2000

Really Scary has posted a soundtrack listing for "Crow 3" soundtrack will feature previously unreleased songs and remixes from Hole (covering Bob Dylan's It's All Over Now Baby Blue), Kid Rock (Warm Winter), Rob Zombie (doing a remix of Living Dead Girl by Nine Inch Nails' Charlie Clouser) and Tricky (on a remix of Antihistamine). Also on the 16-cut soundtrack, due March 28, is a new Days of the New song and remixes and previously released songs from Crystal Method, Filter, Static-X, Danzig, Monster Magnet and Stabbing Westward. As with all Crow films this looks like another film soundtrack worhty of your cash. (RS) (HFA NEWS)
10th of January 2000

A review has come in for "Crow: Salvation" on Darkhorizons.. It is mixed. Click Here for it. (HFA NEWS)
24th of August 99

Poster for "The Crow: Salvation" has turned up online. The catch line.. "For Vengence, For Justice, For Love". Well they forgot "For the 3rd time". I'm a fan of sequels/sagas looks like a good film so far. (CSO)

19th of August 99

Producer on "The Crow: Stairway to Heaven" is gloomy as to whether or not there will be a 2nd series.. From CSO, "I think Jeff got ahead of himself. The rights have yet to be granted back to Pressman and, even after that event, he will need to find a new financier. Then we would have to gear back up for production. We have no hold on actors, the sets have been torn down, the crew is gone. I have not been approached about a thing and, in fact, am at work on a new series."(CSO)

17th of August 99

"Crow 3: The Salvation" has had its soundtrack announced, producer Jeff Most has stated "Right now I can't say all the acts involved but right now we've got Monster Magnet, Stabbing Westward, Danzig, Tricky, Days of the New, The Fly, Static X [and] three major acts that we're going to be announcing actually in the press about a week from now," the three major acts are not yet known but lead actor Eric Mabius hinted that Rob Zombie may be providing some music, Zombie was originally slated to write and direct the film at one stage.. So a song would not be out of the question. As for a Fourth film at the Comic Con on the weekedn there was talk that it could investigate the Histories of Different Crows, throughout the ages. The film will hit cinemas EASTER next year it is currently in Post.(CSO)
16th of July 99

According to HO "Crow: The Salvation" is due for an October release in the US, however the sequel may release as late as December or March 2000. (HO)
15th of June 99

Pressman has commented on "Crow 3: The Salvation" "The movie looks very strong and we're very happy with it. It's on a pace that is not at all longer than normal." after seeing the director's cut, Pressman says, "It was 98 minutes - and it was terrific. I was very, very pleased. We're actually going to have a screening with a small audience and then we're going back into the editing room and finish the movie. We deliver, I think, in September."
 5th of May 1999

New shots from "Crow-The Salvation". Kirsten Dunst, Fred Ward and Eric Mabius (The Crow) will be seen in this film on the big screen in March or 2000.

14th of April 1999.

Crow: The Salvation is getting along.. This picture appeared in Cinescape online.

Eric Mabius

This is the CROW this time and you may recognize his face from "cruel intentions". Cinescape will be putting more pictures in the next edition of their magazine.

Copyright , 1998-2000.
Click Here!