I Know What You Screamed Last Summer

12th of March 2000

Upcoming Horror Movies.com has posted a bunch of SCANS from this months fangoria. They include picture from

I KNOW WHAT YOU SCREAMED LAST SUMMER (HFA NEWS)

News on Upcoming Horror Movies.com tells more about the above parody. Lions Gate will mix some bone chills and funny-bone thrills this summer when it releases "I Know What You Screamed Last Summer." The company acquired the worldwide distribution rights to the John Blanchard-directed teen horror spoof in a deal estimated to be in the low- to mid-seven figures. The film is scheduled to open this summer following Dimension Films' May 5 release of a similar project, "Scary Movie," directed by Keenen Ivory Wayans and starring Shawn and Marlon Wayans. The pop-culture pastiche will parody the plots of the "Scream" and "I Know What You Did Last Summer" franchises and stars Tiffani-Amber Thiessen, rapper Coolio and Tom Arnold. Thiessen will play an investigative reporter digging into some student murders at a school run by a principal (Coolio) and a security guard. ( UPC) (HFA NEWS)

10th of February 2000

Scary Movie has been pushed back to March 19th. (DH) (HFA NEWS)
4th of December

Can anyone spell confusing.. Here is how it is spelt.. "Scary Movie" was the original title for the pophorror film SCREAM.. The film now known as Scary Movie is in fact a pardoy of the Kevin Williamson written films. The film now known as Scary Movie was once known as "Scream if you Know What I did last Summer".. But thankfully it has changed because the LIONSGATE scream parody is coming out and it is called "I know What you screamed Last Summer".. How do you tell the difference.. Well Scary Movie is a Wayans movie.. Whereas the other parody will stat Tiffany Amber Thiessen, Tom Arnold and Coolio. "I Know what you screamed Last Summer" is being made by Rhino films and is likely to be bought by Lionsgate, which means that it will for some Lionsgate reason not get a big showing in most Australian multiplexes.. Which will make it more critically acclaimed because not as many people will no about it.. Of course that is purely specualtion and is likely to be just bull crap.
 17th of July 99

Regina Hall (Love and Basketball) is likely to get the lead role in the dimension spoof/cash in, "Scream If You Know What I Did Last Halloween". (CSO)
11th of May 1999.

Another Scream parody is in full swing.. It is the race to put it out first.. Roger Corman dropped out early Now it is between the Wayan's film "Scream If You Know What I Did Last Summer".. And this latest one. "I Know What You Screamed Last Summer".. Will Star Tom Arnold, Coolio and Tiffany Amber Thiessen. It will be directed by John Blanchard (director with "Kids in The Hall" Lorne Michaels series) and has been written by Joe Nelms and Sue Bailey.
 BACK TO MAIN  BACK TO NEWS ARCHIVE |FILM NEWS ARCHIVE|

Copyright , 1998-2000.
Click Here!