Pitch Black

12th of February 2000

Pitch Black is nearing release in the US and there is already talk of a sequel, Vin Diesel has said that his character Riddick could develop and get soem humanity in the sequel. (CSO) (HFA NEWS)
1st of February 2000

The superbowl comercial for the made in Queensland, Australia Horror Sci Fi Film "Pitch Black" is available at http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Lot/7653/ along with some other film trailers. It is approximately 1.41 meg and consists of a 35 second trailer. (DH) (HFA NEWS)
21st of Jan 2000

Well this poster is a great segway into my brief holiday. "Pitch Black" was filmed in Coomera at the Warner Roadshow studios.. I'm going passed them tomorrow on my way down to the Gold Coast for a brief holiday at Southport.. (DH) (HFA NEWS)
 BACK TO MAIN  BACK TO NEWS ARCHIVE |FILM NEWS ARCHIVE|

18th of January 2000

You know how I said "Pitch Black" was gonna rock.. I'm wrong, it's gonna RAVE. The LA underground is setting a big old RAVE for the film on the 29th of January (a month prior to its release), according to Darkhorizons, the party will feature all sorts of VR lighting and 3D video effects as well as DJ's Gene Farris, Nigel Richards, DRC and Jason Blakemore. For more info check out RaveWorld.com and to try and swindle a pass, either mug someone who is going there for it, or try get an ORDER HERE. (DH) (HFA NEWS)
17th of January 2000

"Pitch Black" not so much on the film. But the location. Which is basically where I live. So this is going to add up to the types of conditions in which I work an produce this page. Fangoria in issue 190 in para 3 page 34, in the article by Michael Helms "The Scariest thing Fango first encounters at Queensland, Australia location is the heat. Just as in the film itself you honestly expect there to be more than one sun in the sky." The location is Warner Roadshow studios at Coomera about 40-45 minutes drive from my place. I live north of there, so it is a little hotter. Getting to the point, that is why I did not update this weekend past. Too HOT!!. :) But I'm still busy rounding up my review for the last 3 months. In other news Pitch Black looks set to rock in late Feb in the US. (HFA NEWS)
5th of January 2000

The folks at Upcoming Horror Movies.com have gone crazy with a scanner and a copy of the latest FANGO.. So we get piccies.. OF

PITCH BLACK (HFA NEWS)

For more pictures visit the site.
29th of December 99

The lovely folks at www.chud.com have posted what is meant to be a sketch of the monster from PITCH BLACK, the movie made in the desert near where I live.. Actually I've seen a couple fo those in teh outback.. NOT.. The evil creature is called a Marauder. (HFA NEWS)

10th of December 99

More "Pitch Black" pictures. (CSO)

8th of December 99

Some Pitch Black Pictures have appeared on Cinescape. (CSO)

6th of December 99

Director David Twohy has said his film "Pitch Black" has only had a few scenes removed from his vision.. These were character development scenes that will hopefully appear in the DVD release. (DH) A positive review of the film has popped up on Darkhorizons.
29th of November 99

Pitch Black Trailer Mov. This film was shot in Queensland, the state that I reside in. But out in the Desert, where it is too hot to live.

Lo-res 2.9 meg .

Med Res 10.1 meg .

Hi Rese 25.5 meg.

8th of Nvember 99

A review of "Pitch Black" has popped up on Darkhorizons. (DH)
 October 1999.

Some picture of teh Sci-Fi horror Flick "PITCH BLACK" have appeared on Dark Horizons.

Copyright , 1998-2000.
Click Here!