SCREAM 3

US RELEASE DATE
4th of Feb 2000
|FAN SITE|OFFICIAL(sunrise studios)|SUNRISE SUCKS|GALE WEATHERS|OLDER SCREAM 3 NEWS|

8th of February 2000

Scream 3 sets a new opening record for February in the USA, it opened with 35.2 million. So now there is screams of sequel, no not really Craven is still standing firm on the NO side of things, but if the studio wants to make another one, they'll make it Wes or no Wes. (CSO) (HFA NEWS)
6th of February 2000

Another of the funny SCREAM 3 emails arrived the othereday. From someonewhocares again, the film is now well and trully open in the USA..

Dear Friends and Enemies,

I am writing to let you know that my site, www.sunrisesucks.com,
has been updated with new evidence regarding the dark past and
scandalous present of SunLies Studios.

Visit sunrisesucks.com to read shocking but true accounts of:
. food poisoning at the auditions for Stab 3
. a vengeful studio chef
. missing starlets and bizarre love triangles.

Coming soon: I will reveal the previously unknown links between the
usual and unusual suspects in the Sunrise Story. Learn the truth
behind the Stab Trilogy and the infamous Woodsboro Murders!

Dedicated to the truth,

Anonymous

(HFA SCREAM 3 NEWS)

1st of Febraury 2000

D2K has posted a large article on Scream 3 (which opens this week in the US), which includes the pictures of Randy's Cameo where the pre-recorded rules of the trilogy are found. Click HERE, to go there. (D2K) (HFA NEWS)

30th of January 2000

Wes Craven has back flipped on previous comments stating that there will be more Scream films after part 3. So looks like there won't be anymore sequels to this film in the future. (CSO) (HFA NEWS)
 BACK TO MAIN  BACK TO NEWS ARCHIVE |FILM NEWS ARCHIVE|

US RELEASE DATE
4th of Feb 2000
|FAN SITE|OFFICIAL(sunrise studios)|SUNRISE SUCKS|GALE WEATHERS|OLDER SCREAM 3 NEWS|
26th of January 2000

The latest in the MOCK up of the SCREAM 3 sites is an email.. Which follows.

Dear Fans of Sunrise Studios,

It has been brought to my attention that a "hacker" has infiltrated
the Sunrise Studios site in order to promote their own site,
eloquently named sunrisesucks.com. As Studio Chairman, it is my duty to inform employees, shareholders, and website visitors that the slanderous information presented by this "hacker" is nothing but false allegations, unfounded rumors and mean-spirited nnuendo. This person provides no proof to his or her stories and, if they had any credibility, he or she would not need to hide behind the label
"anonymous."

As my security chief, Vernon Duke will attest, we at Sunrise encounter people of questionable moral character everyday. Often, we are forced gates; this "anonymous" person could very well be one of them. I urge you to ignore the incoherent ramblings of this cowardly liar and assure you that we at the Studio are taking steps to ensure that this "hacker" is found and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

In the meantime, please enjoy our very unique website, which has just added an exciting new feature: The Sunrise Studios Tour, which allows fans like yourself a special glimpse into the Studio's inner workings. Once again, we at Sunrise are pioneers: never before has a Hollywood studio provided such an innovative and eye-opening interactive experience for its fans.

We at Sunrise Studios appreciate your support and apologize for any inconvenience this "hacker" may have caused.

Sincerely,

Don Crosby
Chairman

(HFA SCREAM 3 NEWS)

20th of January 2000

The next chapter in the "Scream 3" promotion is in. It comes in the form of a rebel site, against "Sunrise studios.. Aptly called www.sunrisesucks.com which uncovers some interesting things.. Here is the full EMAIL about it.. Very clever marketing Dimension. The email is addressed from Someonewhocares: If that aint enough check out www.galeweathers.com the third official site for the film. The site that "Someone who cares" will reveal themselves on in a webcast.

Dear friends and enemies,

If you are reading this, you must have been one of the many who got
suckered into subscribing to the new official website of
sleaze-factory Sunrise Studios. What a clever marketing ploy. Not!

Who am I? Think of me as someone who cares about the truth. Not only
has Sunrise spent the last thirty years making millions of dollars
exploiting desperate actors and degrading our culture, but they have
also been done a great job covering up their SINS. Until now. I've
created a website, sunrisesucks.com, specifically to expose the truth
behind SunLies.
This site will give you a taste of just how sour Sunrise Studios
really is. I'm talking about murders, kidnappings, police coverups,
drug addictions, sex scandals- you name it, the scumbags at Sunrise
have done it. The goons at Sunrise have heard of my plan to expose
the truth and, frankly, my life is in very real danger. As a result, I
must remain anonymous...

Don't believe the hype. Come to sunrisesucks.com

From,
Someone who cares
(SCREAM 3 HFA ARCHIVE)

14th of January 2000

"Scream 3"'s opening seuences have been shot 3 different ways according to a sccoper on DH. However only one of the versions will be shown in the final film. Hopefully this will mean the DVD will have these scenes. (DH) Meanwhile the first NEWSLETTER from SUNRISE studios arrived today, if you signed up for the newsletter on the official scream3 site you would have got it.. The site is really taking the mock site to a new height, thanks for lifting your webpage socks Mirry/Dimmy. Here is a copy of the letter.(HFA NEWS)

Dear Sunrise Subscribers:

Happy New Year! With the new millennium, Sunrise Studios would like to
invite you back to our website to view our latest, most exciting feature
yet: Sunrise Classics. In addition to checking out movie posters in our
extensive filmography, you can now also watch actual movie trailers
downloaded directly off the Internet. Check out past hits like:

IT WALKED FROM THE WAVES: Sunrise Studios first film ever! Three
scientists, stranded on a deserted island, discover a fearsome sea beast!
An instant classic.
FRANKENPIMP: Watch Frankenpimp take over the tough streets of New York
City. He ain't afraid of no kung-fu fighting, jive-talkin' turkeys!
ZOMBIE MARTIANS FROM DEEP OUTER SPACE: A pioneer in special effects, this
early Sunrise hit sparked a nationwide debate in the 1960s: Are aliens
among us?

Other classics to sample include IS SOMEBODY THERE?, OPIUM DEN, ICE SCREAM
TRUCK, and don't miss the sneak peek into VOODOO CLUB, a Sunrise "Coming
Attraction."

How do you view the trailers? It's easy.
1. Click on the Sunrise Filmography or Sunrise Classics
2. Choose a film from the pull-down menu. The titles with asterisks have
trailers available.
3. Click on "View Trailer" and the clip will start to load.
4. Quicktime is necessary to view the clips. If you do not yet have this
free plug-in, a window will pop up to make this download available. It
only takes a moment or two.

We hope you enjoy this latest feature. Also, if you have not yet done so,
check out our new STAB TRILOGY page, complete with cast biographies,
synopses, reviews, and the latest on the upcoming STAB 3.

Thank You!

Anita Dreyer
Director, Creative & Media

(HFA NEWS on Scream 3)

12th of January 2000

Darkhorizons recieved and unofficial shot by shot recollection of the first scene to "Scream 3".. If you want to see it . Go Here. (DH) (HFA NEWS)
7th of Januaury 2000

The full trailer for "Scream 3" will be about 2-3 minutes long and will include in it a preview for "Stab 3" and a few other trailers for films that Sunrise Studios makes. As well as some stuff from the actual film Scream 3. So it looks like the trailer will also be pretty good. The film is starting to sound a lot more like NEW NIGHTMARE every day. If you haven't checked out the trailers for the other films at www.scream3.com I encourage you to do so. These are trailers from upcoming Sunrise Studios films. (DH) The first REVIEW for the film has appeared on DH, click HERE. (HFA NEWS)

6th of January 2000

"Scream 3" will not be based as heavily on Kevin Williamson's treatment as first thought. Wes Craven has told in an interview with magazine Cinefantastique that the film will revolve around, majorly, the ideas of Ehren Kruger. Wes also said that Neve Campbell took the roll agains because she thought she owed the fans, also her character Sidney is making steps toward a Hollywood acting career. Gale and Dewey are in the film more this time around, and the first murder is on the HOLLYWOOD sign. The film has cameos from Carrie Fisher, Rob Coman and the Kevin SMith created characters Jay and Silent Bob. The films script has not been toned down to accomodate the censors. (DH) (HFA NEWS)
5th of January 2000

The folks at Upcoming Horror Movies.com have gone crazy with a scanner and a copy of the latest FANGO.. So we get piccies.. OF

SCREAM 3 (HFA NEWS)

For more pictures visit the site.

Seems the "Scream 3" official site has gone through a total revamp and now resembles an advert for "Sunrise Studios" the makers of the STAB films.. It's kind of taking it further and further.. Has Mock-realism gone too far?? You be the judge. The page includes trailers for films that Sunrise has done including, "Is Somebody there?'. www.scream3.com (HFA NEWS) The Soundtrack listing for the film appeared on Darkhorizons.
Soundtrack Listing:
1. "What If" - Creed
2. "Is This The End" - Creed
3. "Time Bomb" - Godsmack
4. "Dissention" - Orgy
5. "Get On, Get Off" - Powerman 5000
6. "Fall" - Sevendust
7. "Crawl" - Staind
8. "Sunburn" - Fuel 9. Spiders - System Of A Down
10. So Real - Static-X
11. Wait And Bleed - Slipknot
12. Suffocate - Finger Eleven
13. Tyler's Song - Coal Chamber
14. Wanna Be Martyr - Full Devil Jacket
15. Crowded Elevator - Incubus
16. Automatic - American Pearl
17. Debonaire - Dope

US RELEASE DATE
4th of Feb 2000
|FAN SITE|OFFICIAL|
30th of December 99

Jamie Kennedy (Randy) will have a short cameo in "Scream 3". It is unknown if this is in a flash back (But remeber that there was that rumor that this film would go be a prequel/sequel).This according to AICN. (HFA NEWS)

More news on "Scream 3" cameos. According to Darkhorizons Heather Matazzaro from CBS TV's "Now and Again" will be popping up in the film. (DH) (HFA NEWS)

29th of December 99

According to Dakrhorizons a whole bunch of new Scream 3 pictures are currently hitting the Internet. There are more shots HERE. Music clips from the film are now available at "www.scream3music.com". I'm looking at these shots and wondering to myself.. Will there be any scenes in this film where Dewey remembers his sister is stuck in the garage roof. Or will the characters just carry on as normal except for Sid who is just a mental wreck. Today Wes Craven thas been quoted saying he would like to make a fourth film, but it would likely be in 15 years time to revisit the characters. (DH) (HFA NEWS)

18th of December 99

The video "what if" by the Creed is now in circulation on MTV.. It is from Scream 3. (HFA NEWS)
16th of December 99

"Scream 3" has announced some of the music that you are likely to hear in the films soundtack and they have done a good job of getting some of the bands that will make buying this album a must. The following appeared on Darkhorizons. "Slipknot's "Wait And Bleed", Coal Chamber's "Tyler's Song" and Static-X's "So Real" will be among the tracks on the album, with word that there'll be other songs from Powerman 5000, Incubus and Ear2000 (which David Arquette is a part of). Arquette can be seen in the music video of Creed's "What If" which is the first single to be released from the soundtrack. The video had its premiere on MTV's "Total Request Live" last night. " Sounds like the kind of soundtrack I could get into. (DH) (HFA NEWS)
29th of November 99

A New poster has arrived for "Scream 3" from DH.

16th of November 99

Emily Mortimer has said the following in Vanity Fair about the casting for "Scream 3". "The audition was just so silly. There I am, suddenly transplanted in L.A., sitting in a corridor full of girls with cutesy T-shirts and big blond hair. I'm given a sheet of paper with five lines on it which I then go in and read to the casting agent. I didn't give a shit and it was all stupid and hilarious and she goes, 'My God, you're so right for this part.' It's such an unlikely thing but somehow the perfect thing for me to be doing." (CSO) If you haven't checked out the SCREAM3 official site.. Do yourself a favour.. And see the best attempt at a film website that MIRAMAX/DIMENSION has ever done. Very post-blairwitch.com .
16th of November 99

SCREAM 3 TEASER 1
I will post screenshots and review tonight.

Lo-Res 12.9 meg Mov

Med-Res 17.3 meg Mov

Hi-res 25.8 meg Mov

Real Player streaming.

Copyright , 1998-2000.
Click Here!