lavmaintitle.jpg About me

HOME

JOKES PAGE

GREETING CARDS

BOLLYWOOD MASTI

FREE WALLPAPERS

hi , If you've come to this page, then it seems you want to know a little about me. Well what can I tell you, without making you 'y a w n' with boreodm. . .

First let me introduce myself, my name is Sufia. I'm a Muslim orginally from Sylhet , Bangladesh. At the moment I'm living in Hampshire, England.

The word's I would use to describe myself is traditional,passionate, cautious, practical, realistic, purposeful, determined,moody and critical (mostly about myself).

I'm usually quite, I like having space to myself, I hate people crowding me. Reading is a hobby that I find relaxing, I can read for hour's. I like people who have a sense of humour and have the ability to laugh at themselves. I love interior decorating, painting, jewellery making, going to the movies, listening to music, cooking (when i have time) and surfing the net.

I have three older brother's, so you can imagine growing up with them. My eldest brother is married with three kid's. Two daughter's Alena & Anika, and a son Ejaz . They are the most important things in my life. Visit my Photo Album to see photo's of them or visit Alena's website, or have a look at photo's of Ejaz's 1st birthday.

The main reason for doing this page was to have something about Bangladesh on it. But it's not just about that as you might have realised by now. There are many good links included within my pages, so visit my LINKS PAGE for some cool links.

Please visit my guestbook, and let me know if you liked my page. All comment's will be appreciated.

By the way, don't forget to bookmark my site. I'm alway's updating my pages, so come back soon.

Visit me In the hotseat for more info.

ADD YOUR LINK

[email protected]

lavlogo.jpg

Internet Super Search

Bravenet Web Services