IN THE HOT SEAT

HOME

ABOUT ME

LINKS PAGE

GUESTBOOK

DATE OF BIRTH 28th December
STAR SIGN Capricorn ( In my opinion the most level headed sign in the Zodiac)
FAVOURITE COLOUR Blue shades as well as lavender and deep greens.
FAVOURITE ANIMAL Tiger
FAVOURITE FISH Dolphin
FAVOURITE TIME OF YEAR Autumn/ Fall ( I love the leaves turning red )
FAVOURITE BOOK / AUTHOR It's a hard question to answer, as I love reading . I go through different phases, it's my sci/fi phase at the moment. At one time i was really into horror books, then i moved onto romantic novels and then to murder/mystery and so on..

The Lord of the Rings by J R R Tolkien is a favourite. Also books by Piers Anthony, Terry Pratchett, Clive Barker, Stephen King, David Eddings, Mary Wesley and my current favourite is Jan Siegel.

FAVOURITE MUSIC Depends on my mood. . . mostly mainstream pop, R&B, hip-hop and dance. I also like bollywood 'filmi' songs.

Check out my personality by clicking the 1st link. It seems to capture what i'm like.

| My Music Personality">Music and my personality | Take the Music Personality Test |

FAVOURITE MOVIE Indian: Baazigar, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Diwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Sholay....(too many to name, I love Shah Rukh Khan Movies.)

Bengali: I havn't seen any recent ones, but I really liked the old black/white ones; Sujon Shoki and Moti Mahal.

American/English: Again too many to name, but most favourites are; Schindlers List, ET, Philedelphia, Sleepless in Seatle, My Best freinds Wedding, Spider Man and Lord of the Rings 1, 2 & 3.

FAVOURITE GEMSTONE Diamonds of course ( LOL :-)
FAVOURITE FOOD Bangladeshi (specially 'Biryani'), I also love Italian and Mexician food.
FAVOURITE FRUIT Mangoe, Cherry & Lycees
I LOVE My two nieces and my nephew
I HATE Waking up in the morning, I'm a night owl by nature.
MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT Still to come (hopefully will not happen).
BIGGEST AMBITION To have my own business .
FAVOURITE SAYING ' Look before you leap', Being a cautious person, it's very apt for me.
WOULD LIKE TO VISIT The Taj Mahal and the Pyramids.
HOBBIES Reading, Listening to Music, Going to the Movies, Oil Painting, DIY and Swimming.

E-mails to : [email protected]

Search the WWW from my site !

Internet Super Search

Bravenet Web Services