~*Estee's Page*~
That bit you always get at the beginning....
Ok, this the new Stella's webpage. My first one was bull**** so here's my second attempt. Well, to all you people that know me already a big *HELLO, ME LUVLIES!* and to all of you that don't, well now you do. =) I would tell you all that stuff about where I'm from, how old I am, la-di-da-di-da, but I can't be assed, so e-mail me. Well, there you go, that's it from me. Take care and enjoy (at least try) this second attempt at a page.

Big kisses
Stellee
xoxo

Tell me what you think at

[email protected]

Cheers!
I have now figured out how to put more pages on to this so there's two little hyperlinks RIGHT at the bottom (it's not in the favourites box, ok?) with pics of my mates and the sexy lads i hang out with...*yeah right! nah, only joking*...more stuff will be coming soon...
Big *Hello Sunshine!* s...
OK, so this won't be as long as that pile of bollocks that was here before but I think it needed changing...

Presita, you're the mate in a million, what would I do without you? Thank you so much. James, now you've got the net you'll be able to see this! You're a brill mate and it would be hard if you weren't here. OH yeah, and GROW BACK YER QUIFF!=)Frij, I love you like a big brother, something I've never had-thanks a lot. Ryan, you're great and you're not as much of an asshole as you think you are.=)Nice to have you back. Jameel, yes, annoying, but at least you bring life to the class. Taz, you're another one who will never see this but you've been a really good friend since forever. Junaid, it's amazing, you're actually calling me! he he, kidding... Nikki, you're a brill mate and you and Chris look so cute together!

Kim, missing you and Ti and CeCe loads and loads-hope to see you soon. Kaye, thanx for getting me out of the sticky situations! And I hope it works out with you and Steve. Alexis, yeah so what if you're a little shit all the time, I love you really! What are big sis' for??

Sabs and Paps, love you both and miss you loads too. Keep in touch! =)

Scarfey-Love you loads! And to all those other people out there, thanx a bunch!=)

Well, that's it...I love you all sooooo much! Take care and keep in touch...xoxo
and here's a nice big KISS for all of you too -->
That stuff you think you need to know....
Ok, this WAS filled with some poems which looking back over now were kinda silly 'cept for one. So, I will fill this space with stuff about...ME...

Right, my name's Stella, also known as Stellee, Estee, Damn Cat and some other things I think are better left unmentioned...My dad's Scottish and my mum's Filipino. It's a really strange mix, I know. Anyway, I have four cats. One's the grandmother, one's the mother and two are the sons. We used to have their half sister. It's all actually really f***ed up but I still love them all the same. What a shame the 'rents don't feel the same way...The BEST song in the whole wide world is 'Save Tonight' by Eagle-Eye Cherry. Cheesy pop can go to hell, country singers should be banned and boy bands should be left to endure a slow and painful death. Others may think otherwise but what can I do about that? I listen to r&b, alternative and garage. Erm...I want to take up the guitar but sadly I haven't put my arse into gear so I'm afraid it will be a long time before I become the next Jimi Hendrix. I'm known for the daring chances I take with my hair. I have gone from long and wavy, to short and layered, highlighted, cut into a Faith-Hill type bush, a period of really wild and colourful hairstyles (not approved by the school may I add) permed it, and now I've toned down a bit, I haven't been quite so eccentric...it's just straight and my natural colour...dear me...Well, that's about it. Anything else? Well, that's all you're getting for the mo so until next time...
Favorite Links

Stella
Good for mp3s without those annoying little screens popping up everytime you click something

way-too-cool page
ok, so some of it is kinda weird but it

Fleethill
Scarfey and his band, pretty cool =)

This page has been visited times.

My Mates The Lads