Home Characters Story Images Wallpaper Downloads About

"Rurouni Kenshin" is the story of a ronin warrior with a legendary reputation as an invincible swordsman and a strong sense of justice. As a supporter of the Meiji reforms, Kenshin has sworn off killing for good. Nonetheless he still carries a special sword whose cutting and blunt edges are reversed, allowing him to put attackers out of action without killing them.

Japanese Title
Rurouni Kenshin OAV

Character Designer
Masahide Yanagisawa

Original Story
Nobuhiro Watsuki

Original Studio
Studio Deen

Japanese Producer
Yoshinori Naruke, Kazuki Noguchi

Japanese Director
Kazuhiro Furuhashi

Music
Taku Iwasaki

Japanese Cast
Mayo Suzukaze (Kenshin)
Junko Iwao (Tomoe)
Shuichi Ikeda (Hiko)
Tomokazu Seki (Kogoro)

Character - In here you'll find profiles of each character in the story. This profiles are based on the research i have made. For now I only have some of the characters, I'm still on the process of collecting information regarding the other characters in the story.

Story - One of Rurouni Kenshin's most appealing characteristics are it's many interesting characters. Since there are so many characters it might even be a bit confusing. Have no worries though, as in this section of my page you will find most of the characters that appear before the Revenge Storyline.

Image - All though in my opinion it isn't as beautiful as the manga's, the anime artwork is stunning nonetheless. What better way to capture that than with an image gallery. In here I've put all my favorite pics and sorted them appropriately. So go ahead take a look at this wonderful artwork!

Wallpaper - Okay, in this page you'll find all the staffs that I created. By the title of the page you'll find my greatest creation. Hope you like it. I'm still working on some wallpapers.

Download - Here are some of the collections that I have that I would like to share to you all. Hey, like what I have said I'm still on the process of completing this site, so for now only winamp skins are available. MP3 and Lyrics maybe available by next update.

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest � 2002. Web site Engine's code is Copyright � 2002. All Rights Reserved.
This site is best viewed in Internet Explorer and Netscape 4 with any version.
Last update December 2002.