The Adventurers©

Exile

Well, by now, most of the folk in and around Sturmguard have either seen or been told about the duplicate Balenar.

Some have voiced opinions about the dangers caused by the duplicate. There are feelings that I have placed the ones I call friends and those I love in serious danger because of the duplicates need to kill me. Now, after careful consideration, I have decided to place myself in a self imposed exile in the tower Ana and I call home.

While I am still involved in the riddance of the creatures that have run the game from the area, I will not be as active as I would like to be. However, if and when my talents are needed, I will be informed and shall do my best to help where I am needed.

I am continuing to read and learn as much as I possibly can, but with the limit of material available about the bond that the three of us now share, the hill is steep at best. For those involved in the riddance of my clone, please, keep the work and vigilance up, there must be a solution.

For those I call friends, I sincerely don't wish to place you in any more danger than is already there, so, until a solution to this problem is found, I will stay in the tower. Please feel free to come and visit.

As most of you know, Ana has been very busy at the temple of Arcanus, and we are still getting along very well, in spite of the clone.

Until my problem is solved, and I am returned to the realm of adventurers, I wish all my friends safe passage in all your travels.

To return to Balenar's main page, go here.

To return to the Adventurers main page, go here.