Vilkata
Drosis
Sunwolf
Gersalius
Metchlen
Azal 'Lan
Friends

Sunset1b.jpg (9883 bytes)

Within the following pages you will find serious longtime players of the AD&D™ style of gaming.

Some of these characters you will love, some you will hate, but you will never be short of excitement or emotion for any of the Adventurers©.

The Adventurers© started some 20+ years ago on a table top and has been as much fun and excitement as several DMs could make it. Because of this new and challenging medium, I have taken these characters into online gaming with several DMs that have promised to make it as exciting as it was on the table top.
    If you are a serious gamer with characters that you think would fit the new medium of gaming, please feel free to send the webmaster an email with your character sheet and whatever information you wish to send, and he will be happy to send the e-mail along to the appropriate DM for review.
    I do hope you enjoy the characters in the following pages, as I have played them to where they are now, and have enjoyed them myself.
    This new medium of gaming presents more of a challenge to the player, having to
Role Play his or her character more vigorously than on the table top. 

It is only for the serious player, so the faint at heart need not apply. Take your favorite characters from the table top to this new and exciting medium of online gaming.

"May the sun always be behind you in all your encounters."
 "May a cool breeze guide you along all the paths you travel." 

To visit the Land of Calidair where some of the Adventurers© travel, go here.

If you will be patient and wait for the sounds to load, I think it will be worth your wait.

To apply or comment, please feel free to e-mail the webmaster.