Celebrity Site of the Day

-BEST VIEWED IN INTERNET EXPLORER WITH TEXT SIZE "MEDIUM" OR "SMALLER"-
-(although Netscape works fine)-
-TO COMPLETELY APPRECIATE THIS SITE,-
-PLEASE ALLOW ALL PAGES (especially this one)-
-TO LOAD FULLY BEFORE VIEWING-
**REMEMBER TO SIGN THE GUESTBOOK FOR ME BEFORE U LEAVE!! (I like to know who's been here and what u thought!)**

CHECK OUT THE UPDATES TO FIND OUT WHAT'S BEEN HAPPENING!

HELP ME OUT!!
PLEASE USE THE FORUM!!

CLICK HERE!!

UPDATES

View My Guestbook
Sign My Guestbook

Is this logo better than the one of the enter page?? Tell me via email! Or sign the guestbook!

Quick Jump To Parts On This Site!

Thanks for visiting my Fairuza Balk website.
It's taken me a long time to start thinking about making a proper Ru site and now, however I feel obligated to begin expressing my view about the talent of Fairuza.

For those of you who have never been here before, I welcome you to meet Fairuza =)

Fairuza Alejandra Balk

Visit CelebStuck Celebrities - Where The Stars Are!

Search My Site To Find What You're Looking For
Don't Be Put Off If It Doesn't Find Something - I Have To Write In The Words You Might Search For! Keep Looking If This Doesn't Do The Trick! Suggest new search words here:
[email protected]

Search "Fairuza Balk - The Concealed Enigma"

There are those who completely worship Fairuza, but I have no means to scare the shit outta people by doing that. People who go to extremes must have some sort of mental instability to go too far. It is often forgotten that Fairuza is a person and should be respected.

***DISCUSS FAIRUZA BALK IN MY FORUM***

I often tell people that I'm obsessed with Ms Balk, and to a ceratin degree I suppose I am. But this all started when I was about 6. After watching "Return to Oz" several times as a child, i developed quite a liking to her. Even at 11, she played the part with lots of emotion and feeling and gave off positive vibes.

Be alerted of updates and info
about the site and Ru as they happen.

Join the mailing list

Enter your name and email address:

Name:
Email:  
Subscribe      Unsubscribe

When I got a little older I forgot about Fairuza, and i didn't really see much of her. But then when The Craft hit, I noticed that I was very drawn to the actress that played Nancy, she seemed to act very well as a wiccan teenager and since I was very much into all that kinda stuff, it meant I could relate to it. It wasn't for about two years later that I realised that Fairuza Balk was indeed little Dorothy!

Since then I have been Craft mad, and I used to regularly watch it for my daily dose of Ru. And that leads me back to now where I want to show the world about Fairuza Balk.

View My Guestbook
Sign My Guestbook

ActressLink.com

Celebrity Search
Find Other Fairuza
Balk websites, using a
Celebrity Search Engine
Don't Leave Here Just Yet!!
But Click Here At Some Point...

Thank You for visiting Fairuza Balk - The Concealed Enigma
Please stay and look around!
Please click on any of the text links below to be taken to parts of this site and remember there are also many pages within all of the below pages...These pages are not the only ones at this site! People tend to forget!

~*BIOGRAPHY****FILMS****PICS****WICCA*~

~*LINKS****MY BANNERS****RU'S BIRTHDAY*~

~*CREATING LOGOS****OTHER GODDESSES*~

~*AWARDS ****CREDITS & THANKS*~

~*THE WEBMASTER*~

View My Guestbook
Sign My Guestbook