Links
 Banners
 Most Wanted
 Contact Me
 Sign Guestbook
 Forum
 Search the Web

Chu Chu Rocket! for Gameboy Advanced screenshots

I got the pics from the GIA and they got them from IGN Pocket. The game was just announced, but most likely in development for a few months, and I already have some pics. The power of modern technology. Just in case you are wondering what the heck Chu Chu Rocket! is, as well as a Chu Chu, I'll tell you: Chu Chus are mice; Chu Chu Rocket! is a 1-4 player Dreamcast puzzle game, the objective is to have the most Chu Chus in your rocket by the end of the round, but this isn't an easy task, the KapusKapus (cats) are to blame. Winning can be accomplished by positioning up to 3 arrows--these cause the mice to move in the direction of the arrow--in a strategic (or random) manner. This game lacks complexity (a good thing), but it sure doesn't falter in the fun department. Anyway, here are the screenshots:

Mode select in Chu Chu Rocket! GBA Chu Chu Rocket! GBA screenshot Chu Chu Rocket! GBA online mode menu

More screenshots should be released within the next few months, so don't forget to check back.

--
      One great Sega game ported, many more to go ::sniff sniff::.

Want more?

Layout, design, and revisions © 2001 All rights reserved.
dreamcastotaku.cjb.net