Links
 Banners
 Most Wanted
 Contact Me
 Sign Guestbook
 Forum
 Search the Web

The best demo disk ever?

I was stunned when I heard that the Official Dreamcast Magazine (ODCM) would stop including demos with every issue because it was too expensive. A few days ago all over the internet (not here though) there were reports that Sega would continue to release demos, but instead of being able to get them with ODCM, you would have to purchase them for a measly $4.99 (tentative price) at stores like Electronics Boutiques and Software Etc. These new disks will be called, Dreamcast Limited, and the first should be out by March 27, 2001. I said that this could be the best demo disk ever, here are the demos to prove me right:

• Spiderman-His debut 128-bit appearance
  • Championship Surfer-I'm ready to hang 10
  • Unreal Tournament-This demo will have online play! I've never heard of a demo with online play
  • Daytona USA 2001-I haven't played a Daytona game since Saturn, I think it's time I played again
  • Bomberman Online-Hopefully, the name is an indication of online play...this better be as good as Saturn Bomberman
Now, do you believe me that this is going to be the best demo disk ever? I thought so. We only have a little less than 2 months until its release. I can't wait.

--
      First web browsers and full puzzlers, now online play...what's next?

Layout, design, and revisions © 2001 All rights reserved.
dreamcastotaku.cjb.net