Links
 Banners
 Most Wanted
 Contact Me
 Sign Guestbook
 Forum
 Search the Web

Crazy Taxi 2 and Sega Bass Fishing 2 logos

If there was ever any doubt in your mind about any of (or both of) these games being released, these 2 logos should diminish that doubt instantly. The Sega Bass Fishing 2 logo isn't anything spectacular, but the Crazy Taxi 2 logo is something to write home about. Here they are:

In case you are wondering, Crazy Taxi 2 will be a Dreamcast exclusive! You will not see it on another platform, but you will see its prequel (Crazy Taxi) and sequel (Crazy Taxi 3) on other platforms. I find it amusing that playstation 2 owners are going to experience a great game for the first time on PS2, while (around the same time) Dreamcast owners will be able to experience (yet again) gaming bliss with the release of the sequel to that same great game. Man, I feel sorry for all of those people who spent $400+ on a PS2 that doesn't even have a handful of great games, when they could have spent $300-$400 and bought a Dreamcast console, an extra controller, a vmu, and at least 2 games instead. O well, I guess buying something based on hype is the way to do things. I have to stop rambling on and on during a news story...I should write an editorial instead (hint to what's to come).

--
      Maybe Crazy Taxi 4 will be a Dreamcast exclusive...if it lasts that long.

Layout, design, and revisions © 2001 All rights reserved.
dreamcastotaku.cjb.net