Links
 Banners
 Most Wanted
 Contact Me
 Sign Guestbook
 Forum
 Search the Web

Secret weapons is Phantasy Star Online

Be prepared to spend hours upon hours (not like you aren't now) leveling up and searching for these new weapons. Before I get to the new weapons, let me list the other secrets already found in this the game:
  • Lobby disco dancing (alt + any of the Function keys)
  • Valentine's Day decorations (if you looked by the bank around Valentine's Day, you would see them)
  • Take screenshots during play (click here for instructions)
Now on to the secret weapons. First up is the Frying Pan, yes the frying pan. There aren't any special attributes that come with this weapon, except massive damage-dealing. The second (and last for the news story) is the Magical Peace. Unlike the Frying Pan, the Magical Peace has a special effect--it mesmerizes it's enemies with a trail of glowing hearts once swung. O, when I said mesmerizes, I didn't mean the enemies would get stunned or anything, it just sounded good.

But wait, there's more! All of you Phantasy Star Onliners can't get every weapon. The secret weapon you can get all depends on your ID, whether that's Greenill, Redria, etc. The only way you can get the secrets of a different ID, is by trading with someone else. Every ID has about l0 secret weapons, items, armor and mag. There are rumors going around that there are Nightopian and Sonic mags. I wonder if they are true. Here are some pics of the weapons in action (both images came from SwirlVision):

--
      First there was a fish sword and a giant candy cane weapon (both from SoA), now we have frying pans. What's next? Giant Rolling pins?

Want More?

Layout, design, and revisions © 2001 All rights reserved.
dreamcastotaku.cjb.net