The Cure Is Out There

The Cure Is Out There

PAR-TAY

As an aside, The Orpheum Theatre in Vancouver has been used a lot for shooting. Sarah McLachlan's "Possession", US Version was filmed there, and Scully attended a piano recital and was shot there in the episode Young At Heart.

From Left to Right: Bruce Harwood, Megan Leitch, Dean Haglund, Tom Braidwood, Gillian Anderson, three guys with X-Files Movie Posters, Chris Carter, Rob Bowman, and Sheila Larken.

Another shot of the patricipants on stage.

Dean Haglund, Chris Carter, Rob Bowman and Gillian Anderson. Here Chris Carter is presenting an Official X-Files leather jacket that the entire cast and Vancouver crew had signed as a door prize.

Megan Leitch and Dean Haglund during the prize drawings.

The Lone Gunmen. This picture was actually hard to take because every other moment one of the three would step out of frame. From Left to Right: Tom Braidwood, Dean Haglund and Bruce Harwood.

William B. Davis as he gave his usual speech on why CancerMan is actually the hero of the X-Files. He also spoke very eloquently about the benefit's purpose.

Bruce Harwood, outside of the Orpheum Theatre. When the show ended, many fans gathered outside of the exit to get autographs. We were some of them.

Another shot of Bruce Harwood.

During the intermission, several of the actors who play minor characters wandered around the lobby letting fans take pictures with them. Here we are with Don S. Williams.

Here I am with Willy Ross, he played the assassin that shot CancerMan.

For lack of anything else to write on, I had people sign a green index card.

Look who else we met! Nick Lea & Chris Owens
Not to mention Gillian Anderson.
But you can always go back to the Haven.

Send me e-mail.

This page was last updated on January 23rd, 2000.