He-Man and She-Ra header

Earth Headquarters

You are visitor number to He-Man and She-Ra: Earth Headquarters.

Welcome!

"He-Man and the Masters of the Universe" and "She-Ra: Princess of Power" were two of the best cartoons of all times! Both shows originated during the 1980's. As the 90's are now coming to a close, why not a better time to bring the two shows back?!? "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe" and "She-Ra: Princess of Power" had unique casts of characters and plots (most of the time) that viewers enjoyed. Eventually, favorite characters were chosen by most viewers. It's sad that He-Man and She-Ra are not on television anymore. The cartoons were famous for teaching viewers lessons and morals at the close of every episode. I think today's society needs better programs on television. But, if we try hard enough, I think we have a great chance at having He-Man and She-Ra return!

He-Man and She-Ra: Earth Headquarters is a website in memory of both "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe" and "She-Ra: Princess of Power". I think that as you view this website, it will bring back some fond memories. Without anymore talk, here is what you came here for. . . . . . . .

Here is what Earth Headquarters has to offer:

• What's New? - Find out what has been added / changed on this website recently.

• He-Man and the Masters of the Universe - A page all about the He-Man cartoon, including an FAQ, a photo gallery, episode guide, video information, and information on the Mattel toyline.

• She-Ra Princess of Power - A page all about the She-Ra cartoon, including an FAQ, a photo gallery, episode guide, video information, and information on the Mattel toyline.

• Comic Books - Information and scans about the comics released in both the USA and the UK that featured He-Man and She-Ra.

Disclaimer: Please note that no copyrights have been intentionally violated. All rights are reserved to the original owners and creators of both He-Man and She-Ra. This is just a site for fans of the two shows. If any copyrights have been violated, please contact me and I will attend to the matter immediately. Also, if you have any photos of He-Man or She-Ra, or anything else related to He-Man and She-Ra, please e-mail me. Additional credits are listed on the Credits Page. Thanks for visiting my He-Man and She-Ra site!

LinkExchange

LinkExchange Member Free Home Pages at FortuneCity