Discography   (excluding all Deep Purple releases)

Episode Six:
  • Episode Six - 1969   
  • Put yourself in my place - 1987 compilation   
  • The Complete Episode Six (see left) - 1991 (compilation 1966-1969)
  • The radio 1 club sessions live 1968/69 - compiled 1997

Roger Glover and friends:  The Butterfly Ball and the Grasshopper's Feast - 1974

Dan McCafferty:  Dan McCafferty - 1975.  Roger playing the bass on all tracks.

Ian Gillan Band:  Child In Time - 1976  

Roger Glover:  Elements - 1978

Rainbow:

•  Down To Earth  - 1979
  •  Difficult To Cure  - 1981
  •  Straight Between The Eyes  - 1982
  •   Bent Out Of Shape  - 1983

Roger Glover:  Mask  - 1984

Gillan & Glover:  Accidentally On Purpose - 1988

1993 Connoisseur Collection released a CD holding both albums Elements and Mask on one CD.

New solo album from Roger Glover - 1999

Roger Glover has started recording his next solo album. So far there are five songs recorded; What You  Don't Say,  Thinking 'Bout Nothing Else, Burn Me Up Slowly, It Could've Been Me, and My Turn. So  far the musicians are Randall  Bramlett (vocals, keyboards, saxophone), Joe Bonadio (drums and  percussion), and Eran Tabib (guitar). There is no label information at this moment.

Roger says he is anxious to continue, time permitting, and he hopes he can do this before the end of the  year.

Roger appears as guest on:

Jon Lord:  Gemini Suite  - 1971

Rupert Hine & David MacIver: Pick Up A Bone  - 1971 ( Tambourine and producer )

Dave Cousins:  Two Weeks Last Summer  - 1972  (Bass)

Nazareth: Loud 'n' Proud  - 1973  (Bass on Freewheeler and producer)
Eddie Hardin:
  • Wizard's Convention - 1976  (Bass on Loose Ends)
  • You Can't Teach An Old Dog New Tricks - 1977 (producer and also percussion and some background vocals)  
David Coverdale:
  • White Snake - 1977.  I do not consider those to be Whitesnake albums. They are Coverdale solo albums to me. Plus, going against popular opinion, I think Roger didn't just produce those albums, I rather believe he was also playing synthies, bass and percussion on them.
  • Northwinds - 1978.  Again, being inconsistent with most of the literature, saying Rog only produced this one, I think he was doing (at least) some synthesizer and clavinet work on this album as well.

The images on the right are the covers of the re-released CDs , not the original LP covers (those don't fit on my scanner....)

Joe Breen: More Than Meets The Eye - 1978  (Rog plays synthie and percussion, also was co-writer of  "Shadows Of The Night" and "Smiling Faces" and produced the whole thing.

Ian Gillan: Naked Thunder - 1990 (appearance and co-writing on "No More Cane The Brazos")  

Roger is also a very talented producer. Here's some of his work as a producer, and again it's hard to tell  whether he was just producing or also playing:

Elf:

• Elf  - 1972
  • Carolina Country Ball  - 1974  
  • Trying To Burn The Sun - 1975  

Spencer Davis Group:  Living In The Back Street - 1974
Nazareth:
  • Razamanaz  - 1973
  • Rampant - 1974  ( I think he was also playing synthesizer on at least one song )
Hardin & York: with Charlie McCracken - 1974  

John G. Perry:  Sunset Wading - 1976

Rory Gallagher: Calling Card - 1976  

Strapps:

• Strapps - 1976
  • Secret Damage - 1976   ( plays some bass on that one, guess it's "In Your Ear" )

Judas Priest: Sin After Sin - 1977

Young & Moody: Young & Moody - 1977  

Barbie Benton: Ain't That Just The Way - 1978

Grand Theft: Have You Seen This Band? - 1978
Wheels: Don't Be Strange - 1979

Michael Schenker Group: Michael Schenker Group - 1980  

Pretty Maids: Jump The Gun -1990    Roger producing.  And, I think he's playing here as well, namely the bass on "Dream On")