The Writer's Room

Beyond Betty's typewriter and behind the pile of old scripts these stories are found in the writer's room. They're not exactly "official" transcripts, but they do document moments in the life of the staff. If you have found any "unofficial" transcripts that you would like to put in the writer's room, feel free to send them to me. I'll make sure they make it into the pile.

Rebecca Immich - [email protected]:

Untitled
WENN We Last Met...
Romance and Welsh Rarebit
Familiar Dreams
The Green-Eyed Monster
The Anniversary
Lightning Strikes!
The Tea Party
Defining Voices: Conflicted Femininity on Remember WENN
You Must Remember This
The Girl Next Door

Curious to learn more about why I wrote these? Read my fanfic notes.

Emma Redmer - [email protected]:

WENN is Where the Heart Is
There's No Place Like WENN
Robin Sherwood of Pittsburgh, Part I
Miss Roberts in WENNLand
Just Good Friends
Fish Out of Water
The Pizzaria
The American Patient

Natasha Luepke - [email protected]

And Take My Love Away
Long Dark Night of the Soul
Betty's Choice
Best Laid Plans

Kris Stranger:

Betty's Journey of Discovery

Jenny Immich - [email protected]:

WENN the World Falls.

Susan L. Minnick - [email protected]:

Sherwood, Scott Sherwood

Britt Graves - [email protected]:

The Art of Romance

Dana Sherman - [email protected]:

The Loop

Would you like to read other people's fanfiction about Remember WENN? Here's some links to get you going.

Emma Redmer's Fanfiction Library, which has got one of the largest collections of Remember WENN fanfiction available on the net and she updates on a regular basis!
Remember WENN Fanfiction Lending Library: the home of all the WENNlist fanfiction.
WENNTales - Remember WENN fanfiction from the pen of Linda Young.
ScubbyFic - a collection of tales all about (can you guess?) Scott Sherwood by Susan L. Minnick and many, many other links.
Remember WENN Fanfiction - Rina Stewart's trio of stories all about the gang at WENN.
Beth's Fanfiction - including a little more than just WENN, but it has two great stories!
Katie's Fanfic Page - numerous Remember WENN stories!
Fanfiction Page - straight from Hilary's Booth, Keri Mohror has three great fanfics about Jeff and Hilary's relationship.
The "Fifth Season" of Remember WENN - written by the WENN Writer's Union and highly unofficial!
Christina's Remember WENN Library, which includes her epic tale "Home in Pittsburgh," all about what happens to the cast and crew of WENN after the outbreak of WWII.
Do you like your reading materials to be on real paper instead of a computer screen?   Then
Look at the Time: A Remember WENN Fanzine is perfect for you!  Ordering information can be found on the webpage.

The Green Room | The Writer's Room | Characters/Episodes | Cast | The WENN Files | It's Your Nickel | FAQ | Links

This site was last updated on: 30 January 2001.