The Good Witch Of The North    |   home
Meet The Charmed One   |   The Witch   |   Let The Truth Be Heard!   |   The Pentagram   |   Herbs   |   FAERIES   |   INCENSE   |   CANDLE MAGICK   |   MOON MAGICK   |   Magical Stones   |   The Dark Mother   |   The withes pyramid   |   THE EMERALD TABLET   |   Native Americans   |   Sacred Trees   |   RECIPES   |   matters of the heart   |   Really Cool Witchy Links   |   National Center For Missing And Exploited Children   |   RECOMMENDED READING   |   Web-Rings   |   Site Index   |   Link To Me   |   Contact Me   |   Join Our Coven
matters of the heart

Hi! Thank you for visiting my site and helping me improve the service. In this section I will attempt to help you with whatever advice I can give you regarding matters of the heart....... since this is not a commercial site yet, my fees will depend entirely on what you think my advice is worth so simply tell me what you need, via email, and I will promptly reply and depending on your satisfaction send me whatever you feel is right.

Thanks for trying this service out.......

The dictionary describes "Love" as ... "a warm and tender liking;  deep feeling of fondness and friendship;  great affection or devotion."

My description of "Love" is that it's the most important and fulfilling emotion that we will ever feel.  It is the strongest feeling known.  It is something that can produce results as if by "Magic," because it works in many different ways that are so wondrous and strange.

Love is the one thing that the world could really use much more of.  It's the ONLY known thing that can abolish hate.  If we could ALL learn to truly "love" and open up our hearts, we could all be capable of learning so many of the other important things in life that really matter and the world would then become a place of peace.

Love can make us gentle, patient, caring, humble, appreciative, considerate, understanding, generous and kind.  Love is what keeps us from being hateful, unkind, envious, boastful, proud, vain, and rude.  It helps us to not insist on having our own way all the time, and it helps us to not be irritable, resentful, or malicious.

Love helps us judge with our hearts and not with our minds.  It is sympathetic toward others, is not prejudicial or judgmental, and it gives us the strength to forgive others.  If we let love enter our hearts, we can see more of the good in others and do not see as many faults.  All the things that seemed wrong to us begin to look right again when we look at it through the softness of love's gentle light.

There is nothing in life that love cannot change.  When we feel love, our hearts feel much lighter.  It lets us feel tenderness and warmth and it gives us a sense of "wholeness" that avoids loneliness.  It helps us bear hardships without complaint, and it endures suffering with a smile.  It can change the darkness into day and make things so much brighter for us.

Love is like a beautiful song that helps to soothe us when everything is going wrong.  It makes everything seem so satisfying.  It is a reason to want to keep growing and wanting to make ourselves become better.  It gives us a goal to work for as it is the only thing that can bring us true joy and peace within ourselves.  Love can give us a reason for living and something to live for.

Love is the source of life!

I would like to share with everyone some Poems, Stories and other things about "Love."  Some are funny, some lyrical and some may even bring tears to your eyes.  I do hope you will find some that you will enjoy.

Some of the authors are unknown but if you know the correct source of items listed, I will appreciate hearing from you so corrections can be made and proper credit given.

Click on the page you would like to see.

My Poems

ASTROLOGY
                      Poetry
            PARENTING
        DEDICATE A CANDLE
           Personality Test
                 Contact Me

Awards winner page

When looking for the ideal mate or simply looking for some fun and companionship, we all tend to have certain individual preferences as to the type of person we are sexually attracted to. By keeping your mind and heart opened to new possibilities you may find yourself pleasantly surprised.

Yes, "I like blondes", or I prefer my man to be "tall, dark and handsome", …the list is endless. But sometimes when we keep our present mind-sets we limit prospective partners that could become a true love we've been looking for. Don't corner yourself into a box.

Keep your options open. You may find yourself pleasantly surprised. There is a world full of good people and prospective dating partners if you just allow yourself the room to explore those endless possibilities.

Of course you will want to attract someone with like values; this is only common sense and can make life a lot easier if you have a similar, strong foundation, but this isn't always necessarily the case. Many people are charged and energized by a friend or partner that makes them question their mind- sets and can encourage them to be tolerant and inspire each other to evolve and grow.

Opposites Attract-Opposite personalities can offer a fiery element to a friendship and relationship. Just be careful to not get sucked into anything too challenging to your core values, needless to say, this can lead to troubled waters later on.

So keep your heart and mind opened to new possibilities and don't let fear of the unknown keep you from meeting the love of your life.

Help make us #No.1
Vote for this website.