Those Who Came Before

Roger DE MORTIMER* [Parents] was born about 1158 in Og Wigmore, Hrfrds, Eng. He died in 1215. Roger married Isabel DE FERRERS.

Other marriages:
(1)*, Millicent de Ferrers

[Notes]

Isabel DE FERRERS [Parents] was born about 1166 in of Wigmore, Hrfrds, Eng. She married Roger DE MORTIMER*.

[Notes]

They had the following children:

M i Ralph DE MORTIMER

Walter or Walcheline DE BEAUCHAMP* [Parents] was born in 1180 in Elmly, Glouchester, England. He died on 14 Apr 1236. Walter married Joan DE MORTIMER* in 1212.

[Notes]

Joan DE MORTIMER* [Parents] was born in 1190 in of Wareshire, England. She died in 1268. Joan married Walter or Walcheline DE BEAUCHAMP* in 1212.

[Notes]

M i William DE BEAUCHAMP*

Henry I BEAUCLERC King of England [Parents] was born about 1068 in Selby, Yrkshr, Engand. He died on 1 Dec 1135 in Angers, Maine-et-Loir, France and was buried on 4 Jan 1135/1136 in Reading Abbey, Brkshr, England. Henry married Adeliza OF LOUVAINE.

Other marriages:
MATHILDA, Queen of England

[Notes]

Adeliza OF LOUVAINE [Parents] was born in 1103. She died on 23 Apr 1151. Adeliza married Henry I BEAUCLERC King of England.

Other marriages:
D'AUBIGNY, William of Arundel 1 Earl

[Notes]

Godfroi I BRABANT [Parents] was born about 1060 in Brabant, Louvaine, Belgium. He died on 25 Jan 1139/1140 in Jerusalem, Israel. Godfroi married Clemence OF BOURGOGNE about 1121.

Other marriages:
NAMUR, Ida

[Notes]

Clemence OF BOURGOGNE died in 1133. She married Godfroi I BRABANT about 1121.

[Notes]

Henri II OF LOUVAINE Count [Parents] was born about 1020/1021 in Brabant, Louvaine, Belgium. He died in 1078/1079. Henri married Adelaide OF ORLAMUNDA.

[Notes]

Adelaide OF ORLAMUNDA [Parents] was born about 1040. She died after 1086. Adelaide married Henri II OF LOUVAINE Count.

[Notes]

M i Godfroi I BRABANT
  F ii Ida OF LOUVAINE

Otto II OF CHINY Graf [Parents] died on 28 Mar 1125. He married Adelaide OF NAMUR.

[Notes]

Adelaide OF NAMUR [Parents] was born in 1068. She died in 1124. Adelaide married Otto II OF CHINY Graf.

[Notes]

F i Ida NAMUR

Richard DE TALBOT Lord was born in of Goodrich. He died in 1306. Richard married Sarah DE BEAUCHAMP Lady in of Lintone.

[Notes]

Sarah DE BEAUCHAMP Lady [Parents] was born about 1255 in of Eccleswall, Engalnd. She died in 1306. Sarah married Richard DE TALBOT Lord in of Lintone.

[Notes]

William DE BEAUCHAMP* [Parents] was born about 1215 in Elmly, Wareshire, England. He married Isabel MAUDUIT*.

[Notes]

Isabel MAUDUIT* [Parents] was born about 1227 in of Elmly Castle, Worcester, England. She died before 1268. Isabel married William DE BEAUCHAMP*.

[Notes]

M i William DE BEAUCHAMP
  M ii Walter DE BEAUCHAMP
  M iii John DE BEAUCHAMP was born about 1245 in of Elmly Castle, Worcester, England.[Notes]
  M iv Thomas DE BEAUCHAMP was born about 1247 in of Elmly Castle, Worcester, England.[Notes]
  F v Joan DE BEAUCHAMP
  F vi Isabel DE BEAUCHAMP
  F vii Sybil DE BEAUCHAMP was born about 1251 in of Elmly Castle, Worcester, England.[Notes]
  F viii Sarah DE BEAUCHAMP Lady

Roger DE MORTIMER [Parents] was born about 1231 in Cwmaron, Rdnrsh, Wales. He died on 27 Oct 1282 in Kingsland, Hrfrds, En.. Roger married Maud DE BRAOSE about 1247.

[Notes]

Maud DE BRAOSE [Parents] was born about 1226 in Briconshire, Wales. She died about 1301. Maud married Roger DE MORTIMER about 1247.

[Notes]

F i Isabella MORTIMER

William DE CANTELOU married Eve DE BRAOSE BET. 1238 - 100.

[Notes]

Eve DE BRAOSE [Parents] was born about 1228 in Briconshire, Wales. She married William DE CANTELOU BET. 1238 - 100.

[Notes]

Home First Previous Next Last

Surname List | Name Index