Those Who Came Before

Henry I "Beauclerc" ENGLAND [I] [Parents] 1 was born in 1070 in , Selby, Yorkshire, England and was christened on 5 Aug 1100 in , Selby, Yorkshire, England. He died on 1 Dec 1135 in , St Denis, Seine-St Denis, France and was buried on 4 Jan 1136 in Reading Abbey, Reading, Berkshire, England. Henry married Gieva de TRACY in Unmd.

Other marriages:
FITZFORNE, Edith
TRACY, Gieva de
ENGLAND, Ansfride Mrs-Henry I,
RHYS, Nest Verch [Princess of Wales]
CORBET, Sibyl (Adela) (Lucy)
BRABANT, Adelicia Princess of [Queen of Englan
BEAUMONT, Isabel (Elizabeth) de
SCOTLAND, Matilda "Atheling" Princess
ENGLAND, Mrs-Henry I, Concubine
ENGLAND, Mrs-Henry I, Concubine of
ENGLAND, Mrs-Henry I Concubine of

[Notes]

Gieva de TRACY

------ NORRIS

Abigail BUNNELL [Parents] was born in 1712 in Elizabeth, Union Co, New Jersey. She married ------ NORRIS.

Baldwin FitzGilbert de CLARE [Lord of Bourne] [Parents] was born about 1088/1092 in of, Lincolnshire, England. He died in 1171 in , England. Baldwin married Adeline de ROLLOS in England.

Adeline de ROLLOS

Geoffrey Count D' EU & BRIONNE [Parents] was born about 953 in of, Brionne, Normandy, France. He married Mrs-Geoffrey Countess of EU & BRIONNE.

Mrs-Geoffrey Countess of EU & BRIONNE was born about 958 in of, Normandy, France. She married Geoffrey Count D' EU & BRIONNE.

They had the following children:

M i Gilbert "Crispin" Count BRIONNE

Hugh Count of CLERMONT (CREIL, [Parents] was born about 1030 in of, Clermont, Oise, France. He died in 1101. Hugh married Margaret (Marguerite) de MONTDIDIER [Countess of Cle about 1065 in of, Picardy, France.

Margaret (Marguerite) de MONTDIDIER [Countess of Cle [Parents] was born about 1045 in of, Montdidier, Somme, France. She died about 1110. Margaret married Hugh Count of CLERMONT (CREIL, about 1065 in of, Picardy, France.

[Notes]

F i Ermentrude of CLERMONT [Countess of Che
  M ii Renaud II Count CLERMONT-EN-BEAU [Crusader]/
  F iii Adeliza de CLERMONT

Benjamin WILMOT [Parents] was born about 1616 in England, Eng. He died on 8 Apr 1669 in New Haven, New Haven, Ct. Benjamin married Mrs. Elizabeth HEATON.

Other marriages:
, Elizabeth

Mrs. Elizabeth HEATON

William de BRAOSE [Parents] was born about 1204 in Abergavenny, Mnmths, England. He died on 2 May 1230 in Wales. William married Eve MARSHALL on 2 May 1230 in of, Pembroke, Pembrokeshire, Wales.

[Notes]

Eve MARSHALL [Parents] was born about 1194 in of, Pembroke, Pembrokeshire, Wales. She died before 1246 in , England. Eve married William de BRAOSE on 2 May 1230 in of, Pembroke, Pembrokeshire, Wales. She had other parents.

[Notes]

F i Eleanor DE BRAOSE
  F ii Isabel DE BRAOSE
  F iii Maud DE BRAOSE
  F iv Eve DE BRAOSE

William MARSHALL Earl of Pembroke [Parents] was born BET. 1146 - 100 in of Pembroke, Pmbrk, Wales. He died on 14 May 1219 in Temple Church, London, England. William married Isabel DE CLARE in Aug 1189 in Pembroke, Pmbrk, Wales.

[Notes]

Isabel DE CLARE [Parents] was born about 1173 in of Pembroke, Pmbrk, Wales. She died in 1220 in Pembroke, Pmbrk, Wales. Isabel married William MARSHALL Earl of Pembroke in Aug 1189 in Pembroke, Pmbrk, Wales.

[Notes]

F i Maud or Matilda MARSHALL Countess of Norfolk
  F ii Isabel MARSHALL
  F iii Eve MARSHALL

Benjamin WILMOT [Parents] was born about 1630 in Eng.. He married Widow Elizabeth HEATON.

Widow Elizabeth HEATON

Edward "Atheling", Prince ENGLAND [The Exile]/ [Parents] 1 was born in 1016 in , Wessex, England and was christened in (41-1057). He died in 1057 in , London, Middlesex, England and was buried in St Paul Cathedral, London, Middlesex, England. Edward married Agatha von BRUNSWICK about 1035 in of, London, Middlesex, England.

Other marriages:
ENGLAND, Elflaed of
, Agatha of Hungary

[Notes]

Agatha von BRUNSWICK [Parents] 1 was born about 1018 in , Braunschweig, Prussia. She died on 13 Jul 1024. Agatha married Edward "Atheling", Prince ENGLAND [The Exile]/ about 1035 in of, London, Middlesex, England.

M i Edgar "Atheling", Prince ENGLAND 1 was born about 1036 in , Wessex, England. He died after 1126.[Notes]
  F ii Christina "Atheling", Princess ENGLAND [Nun At Romsey] 1 was born about 1044 in , Wessex, England.[Notes]
  F iii Margaret "Atheling" Princess ENGLAND [Queen of Scotla

Home First Previous Next Last

Surname List | Name Index