Those Who Came Before

Waldron DE ST. CLARE

He had the following children:

F i Agnes DE ST. CLARE

Earl of Brittany ALAN was born about 1000. He died in 1046.

[Notes]

F i Emma DE BRITTANY

Gilbert DE CLARE Earl of Hereford was born about 1182 in Hertford, Hrtfrd, Englanf. He died on 25 Oct 1230 in Penrose, Brittany, France and was buried on 10 Nov 1230 in Yewksbury, Glcstr, England. Gilbert married Isabel MARSHALL on 9 Oct 1217.

[Notes]

Isabel MARSHALL [Parents] was born on 9 Oct 1200 in Pembroke, Wales. She died BET. 17 JAN 1238/39 - JAN 1239/40 in Berkhampstead, England and was buried in Beaulieu, Sthmpt, England. Isabel married Gilbert DE CLARE Earl of Hereford on 9 Oct 1217.

[Notes]

Gilbert MARSHALL married Miss DE VENUZ.

[Notes]

Miss DE VENUZ married Gilbert MARSHALL.

[Notes]

They had the following children:

M i John MARSHALL

Walter DE DEVEREAUX married Sybil DE CHAWORTH.

[Notes]

Sybil DE CHAWORTH [Parents] was born about 1082 in of Toddington, Bdfrds, Eng. She married Walter DE DEVEREAUX.

[Notes]

F i Sybil DEVEREUX

Hugh BIGOD Magna Charta Bar [Parents] was born about 1175 in of Norfolk, Norfolk, Eng. He died in Feb 1223/1224. Hugh married Maud or Matilda MARSHALL Countess of Norfolk.

[Notes]

Maud or Matilda MARSHALL Countess of Norfolk [Parents] was born about 1192 in Pembroke, Pmbrk, Wales. She died in Apr 1248. Maud married Hugh BIGOD Magna Charta Bar.

Other marriages:
DE WARENNE, William

[Notes]

M i Ralph BIGOD

Dermod MAC MORROUGH [Parents]

F i Eva MAC MURROUGH

Gilbert DE CLARE Earl of Pembroke [Parents] was born in Sep 1084 in Turnbridge, England. He died on 14 Sep 1148 in Bur-Tintenn Abbey. Gilbert married Isabelle DE BEAUMONT.

[Notes]

Isabelle DE BEAUMONT [Parents] was born in Leicestershire, Leicester, Eng. She died about 1147. Isabelle married Gilbert DE CLARE Earl of Pembroke.

Other marriages:
DE MONTMORENCY, Herve Constable of Ireland
HENRY I, KING OF ENGLAND, Beau-Clerc

[Notes]

M i Richard DE CLARE

II ALBERIC married Maud of , Ponthieu, and Dammartin CLERMONT.

[Notes]

Maud of , Ponthieu, and Dammartin CLERMONT married II ALBERIC.

[Notes]

M i Simon DE DAMMARTIN

William DE WARENNE was born about 1166 in England. He died on 27 May 1240 in London, England. William married Maud or Matilda MARSHALL Countess of Norfolk.

[Notes]

Maud or Matilda MARSHALL Countess of Norfolk [Parents] was born about 1192 in Pembroke, Pmbrk, Wales. She died in Apr 1248. Maud married William DE WARENNE.

Other marriages:
BIGOD, Hugh Magna Charta Bar

[Notes]

Home First Previous Next Last

Surname List | Name Index