bullet Melba Ann THOMAS Parents: Oliver Samuel THOMAS and Catherine Louella THOMAS.

Children were: Donna PUGH, Gala PUGH , Brenda Ann PUGH.

bulletMinnie THOMAS. Parents: Joseph M. THOMAS and Martha M. UNKNOWN.

She was married to William BUNT.

bullet Misty Larie THOMAS was born Private. Parents: Robert S. THOMAS and Brenda Darlene SCHELL.

bullet Misty Larie THOMAS was born Private.(1) Parents: Robert S. THOMAS and Brenda Darlene SCHELL.

bullet Mollie Belle Thorn THOMAS(103) was born in 1876 in Arkansas.(15214) She died on 16 Mar 1911 in Pleasant Hill, Scott, Arkansas. (15215) [Brøderbund WFT Vol. 18, Ed. 1, Tree #1135, Date of Import: Jan 2, 2000]

Ark 1910 Census Scott Co Hickman Twnshp ED 4 SD122 l216
Brasher, Wm R age 35 1 marriage of 12 yrs Ark US US,
Mollie B age 32 1 marriage 8 births 4 live Ark SC Tn,
Clyde dau age 13, Clovis son age 11, Winnie dau age 5, Leon W son age 4
1/2.

Father-Columbus Thorn.
Mother-Virginia E. Spurgin.

The Advance Reporter 7 Apr 1911
Death of Mrs Brasher
One of the saddest deaths that has occurred in the neighborhood of Pleasant
Hill church in many days, was that of Mrs Mollie Brasher, wife of W R Brasher,
on the 16th day of March, 1911.
Mrs Brasher was a daughter of Mr & Mrs C C Thorn and was 34 years old. She was
a consistent member of the Pleasant Hill Baptist Church.
She leaves a husband and four little children--two boys and two girls--who have
sustained a great loss, that none know except ones who have had the same
experience; the greatest loss a child can know upon earth--that of mother. She
was always a kind, patient, loving mother and wife.
The writer of this short memorial has been intimately associated with this
family several years and under the most trying afflictions and bereavements,
Mrs Barsher was always calm, trusting, patient Mollie. While she was greatly
devoted to her little family and her home, she was faithful to the church and
church work.
The last time I looked on her face was when I arrived in answer to a hurried
call at 5 o'clock the same morning she died, and as I passed through the door
where she sat propped up in a rocker, struggling for breath to speak just one
word, I was met with the same smiling, trusting face; and as I noted the
earnest, inquiring expression of her face, I thought of what a dying many said
to his friend "You know my life," said he, "will you be here when I am gone,
and just speak a word for me?" And I have felt that if I did not say to her
loved ones and friends, that you will meet Mollie in that Beautiful City beyond
the world of breavement, if you are faithful to her God, that I would fail to
perform a duty that I have felt was justly due to her memory, children and
loved ones, when by that kind, earnest look she seemed to say; "Your know how
faithful I have been: you know I can't speak now; will you be there and say
just a word for me." L K I

She was married to William R BRASHER on 17 Nov 1895 in Waldron, Scott, Arkansas. (15216)

bullet Naljie Doris THOMAS Parents: Oliver Samuel THOMAS and Catherine Louella THOMAS.

bulletNancy E. THOMAS was born on 6 Apr 1890 in Arkansas. She died on 7 Sep 1932. Parents: Akerman THOMAS and Nancy Carline UNKNOWN.

bullet Nancy J. E. THOMAS was born in 1857 in Habersham County, Georgia. Parents: Martin Riley THOMAS and Mary Ann SOUTHERLAND .

bullet Nancy Julia THOMAS was born on 30 Oct 1923 in Alabama. She died on 17 Aug 1924 in Alabama. Parents: Reuben Ackerman THOMAS and Julia Ann LANEY.

bullet Nelson Jasper THOMAS was born about 1834 in Habersham County, Georgia. Parents: Darius ECHOLS and Hannah THOMAS.

bullet Newton Alley THOMAS was born on 17 Jul 1880 in Marion County, Tennessee. He died on 28 Jan 1933. Parents: Newton Floyd THOMAS and Abbie Haseltine LANEY.

bulletNewton Clevland THOMAS was born on 8 Jun 1837 in Habersham County, Georgia. Parents: Darius ECHOLS and Hannah THOMAS.

bullet Newton Floyd THOMAS was born on 18 Nov 1845 in Habersham County, Georgia. He died on 1 Jun 1921 in Jasper, Marion County, Tennessee. Parents: Martin Riley THOMAS and Mary Ann SOUTHERLAND .

He was married to Nancy RANSOM on 24 Dec 1863 in Rabun County, Georgia. He was divorced from Nancy RANSOM before 1871. Children were: William Russell THOMAS.

He was married to Abbie Haseltine LANEY on 8 Jan 1871 in Alabama or Georgia. Children were: Sarah Catherine THOMAS , William Nelson THOMAS, Newton Alley THOMAS, Gunter Caldeen THOMAS , Jennie Della THOMAS, Lillie Florence THOMAS, Daniel Riley THOMAS , Elizabeth Nancy THOMAS, Elsie Gertrude THOMAS.

bullet Nicholas Lewis THOMAS was born WFT Est. 1803-1826. He died WFT Est. 1808-1907. Parents: Charles Lewis THOMAS and Margaret LEWIS.

bullet Ocie C. THOMAS was born on 5 Dec 1931. He died in 1932. [Fields2.FTW]

He was Billy's twin.
[Thomas.FTW]

[Thomas3.FTW]

He was Billy's twin. Parents: Oliver Samuel THOMAS and Catherine Louella THOMAS.

bullet Olis Lee THOMAS (Private). Parents: Oliver Samuel THOMAS and Catherine Louella THOMAS.

Children were: Sherby Diane THOMAS, Kay Frances THOMAS.

bulletOliver Samuel THOMAS was born on 3 Sep 1907. He died on 7 Mar 1969. Parents: William Russell THOMAS and Sarah Elizabeth Francis HOLDER.

Children were: Barbara Sue THOMAS , Melba Ann THOMAS, Wayne THOMAS, Tula Faye THOMAS, Naljie Doris THOMAS, Adrian THOMAS, Ozell THOMAS, Brenda Louise THOMAS, Bobby Ray I THOMAS, Ocie C. THOMAS, Olis Lee THOMAS.

bulletOzell THOMAS. [Fields2.FTW]

He died at around the age of 3.
[Thomas.FTW]

[Thomas3.FTW]

He died at around the age of 3. Parents: Oliver Samuel THOMAS and Catherine Louella THOMAS.

bullet Patricia Lee THOMAS was born Private.(1) Parents: Bobby Floyd , Sr. THOMAS and Margaret Ann WALTERS.

She was married to Allen Ray MANN Private.(1) Children were: Shelby Ray MANN, Rayla Dawn MANN, Lacy Chanel MANN.

bullet Paul Erwin THOMAS (Private). Parents: William Nelson THOMAS and Essie Mae GATES.

bullet Paul Scott THOMAS was born Private. He was a Private. He Interment Private. He Also Known As Private. He Documentation Private. He Documentation (2) Private. He Documentation (2) Private. He Documentation (2) Private. He Source (2) Private. He Source (3) Private. He Source (4) Private. He Source (5) Private. Parents: Ross G THOMAS and Barbara Lee SCOTT.

Children were: Mary Anne THOMAS .

bulletPenelope THOMAS was born in 1786. She died on 8 Nov 1840. Parents: Evan THOMAS and Sarah GATLIN.

She was married to Major WILLIS Sr on 29 Nov 1811. Children were: George W. WILLIS.

bullet Phyllis Fay THOMAS was born Private. She was a Private. She Interment Private. She Also Known As Private. She Documentation Private. She Documentation (2) Private. She Documentation (2) Private. She Documentation (2) Private. She Source (2) Private. She Source (3) Private. She Source (4) Private. She Source (5) Private. Parents: Harold THOMAS and Jennett Victoria BAIRD.

Children were: Michael Edward ARMAGOST.

bulletRamsey THOMAS.

He was married to Kathy Jane HOLDER on 22 Jan 1983 in Tucker, Georgia.

bullet Raymond Edward THOMAS (Private). Parents: William Nelson THOMAS and Essie Mae GATES.

bullet Raymond Foster THOMAS was born on 1 Oct 1924. He died on 4 Oct 1988. Parents: Jessie Monroe THOMAS and Stella SWAN.

bullet Rebecca Louise THOMAS (Private). Parents: Jessie Monroe THOMAS and Lillie Lovella OWENS.

bullet Ren THOMAS was born Private.(1)

He was married to Mable ANTHONY Private. (1)

bullet Reuben Ackerman THOMAS was born on 26 Oct 1887 in Georgia. He died on 10 Sep 1925 in Alabama. Parents: Akerman THOMAS and Nancy Carline UNKNOWN.

He was married to Julia Ann LANEY on 4 Feb 1912. Children were: Tommy William THOMAS, J. R. THOMAS, Katie Carline THOMAS, Mary Kathrin THOMAS, Hannah Belle THOMAS, Nancy Julia THOMAS, James Orville THOMAS.

bullet Richard L. (Dick) THOMAS was born on 11 Nov 1924 in Pondcreek, Grant, OK. (1) He died on 5 Jul 1982 in Hobart, Kiowa, OK. (1)

He was married to Beatrice SIMMS Private.(1) Children were: Betty Ann THOMAS, Joyce Lee THOMAS.

bullet Robert THOMAS Parents: Jessie Monroe THOMAS and Stella SWAN.

bullet Robert S. THOMAS was born Private.

He was married to Brenda Darlene SCHELL Private. Children were: Crystal Machell THOMAS, Misty Larie THOMAS.

bullet Robert S. THOMAS was born Private.(1)

He was married to Brenda Darlene SCHELL Private. (1) Children were: Crystal Machell THOMAS, Misty Larie THOMAS .

bullet Robert Warner THOMAS was born WFT Est. 1803-1826. He died WFT Est. 1808-1907. Parents: Charles Lewis THOMAS and Margaret LEWIS.

bullet Rosco THOMAS was born on 2 Feb 1915 in Alabama. He died on 3 Dec 1931 in Alabama. Parents: William Russell THOMAS and Sarah Elizabeth Francis HOLDER.

bullet Ross G THOMAS was born Private. He was a Private. He Interment Private. He Also Known As Private. He Documentation Private. He Documentation (2) Private. He Documentation (2) Private. He Documentation (2) Private. He Source (2) Private. He Source (3) Private. He Source (4) Private. He Source (5) Private.

Children were: Mary Ann THOMAS, LaRayne Lee THOMAS, Ross Scott THOMAS, Paul Scott THOMAS.

bulletRoss Scott THOMAS was born Private. He was a Private. He Interment Private. He Also Known As Private. He Documentation Private. He Documentation (2) Private. He Documentation (2) Private. He Documentation (2) Private. He Source (2) Private. He Source (3) Private. He Source (4) Private. He Source (5) Private. Parents: Ross G THOMAS and Barbara Lee SCOTT.

Children were: DAU.

bulletRuby Estelle THOMAS (Private). Parents: William Russell THOMAS and Sarah Elizabeth Francis HOLDER.

She was married to Arnold Odell WILLIAMS on 24 Nov 1933 in Talladega County, Alabama. Children were: Marvin Henry WILLIAMS, Doris Geneva WILLIAMS , Ellen Gail WILLIAMS, Jerry Charles WILLIAMS, Margie Ann WILLIAMS , James Dexter WILLIAMS, Glenda Elaine WILLIAMS, Maxine Francis WILLIAMS , Larry Dean WILLIAMS, Cathy Jane WILLIAMS, Victoria Denise WILLIAMS .

bullet Samuel THOMAS Parents: Joseph M. THOMAS and Martha M. UNKNOWN.

bullet Sanford F. THOMAS (Private). Parents: Akerman THOMAS and Nancy Carline UNKNOWN.

bullet Sarah THOMAS was born on 15 Sep 1828 in Habersham County, Georgia. Parents: Darius ECHOLS and Hannah THOMAS.

She was married to William J. LANEY on 9 Nov 1845. Children were: Manda Clementine LANEY, Elizabeth Cordelia LANEY, Meranda Catherine LANEY , Nancy Jane LANEY, Abbie Haseltine LANEY, Clara Artisha LANEY , Mary Tabtiah Rizziah LANEY, William Tatum LANEY, Hannah Priscilla LANEY , Lawah Sundie LANEY.

bullet Sarah Catherine THOMAS was born on 22 Mar 1874 in Long Island, Jackson County, Alabama. Parents: Newton Floyd THOMAS and Abbie Haseltine LANEY.

bulletSherby Diane THOMAS (Private). Parents: Olis Lee THOMAS and Alma Olene HAMILTON.

Children were: Cristopher Billy Shane GREEN, Terrance Rickey Wayne GREEN, Richard Lane GREEN.

bulletShirley Sue THOMAS was born on 17 Mar 1936 in Alabama. She died on 22 Mar 1995. Parents: Jessie Monroe THOMAS and Lillie Lovella OWENS.

bullet Thomas Benton THOMAS was born about 1845 in Habersham County, Georgia. Parents: Darius ECHOLS and Hannah THOMAS.

bullet Tommy William THOMAS was born on 31 Dec 1912 in Alabama. He died on 4 Sep 1974 in Jenks, Oklahoma. Parents: Reuben Ackerman THOMAS and Julia Ann LANEY.

He was married to Doris Maxine CARR. Children were: Charles THOMAS , Claud THOMAS, David THOMAS, Johnny THOMAS.

bullet Tula Faye THOMAS Parents: Oliver Samuel THOMAS and Catherine Louella THOMAS.

Children were: Jeffery PUGH, Regina PUGH, Bridgette PUGH.

bulletVeda THOMAS was born on 22 Jan 1906.(3) (15217) She died in Jan 1987. (3)(15218) She had Social Security Number. Parents: William Russell THOMAS and Sarah Elizabeth Francis HOLDER .

Children were: Talton LLOYD, Jimmy LLOYD, Joan LLOYD.

bulletVelma THOMAS. Parents: Akerman THOMAS and Nancy TESS.

bulletWalter Monroe THOMAS was born on 21 Jan 1932 in Alabama. He died on 2 Sep 1993. Parents: Jessie Monroe THOMAS and Lillie Lovella OWENS.

Prior Back to previous 50 names.

Next Go to next 50 names.

Home Return to Table of Contents