Here is a list of sites that I think are cool. I've spent some time haunting these corners of the web, and the ones listed here are the ones I head back to time and time again. If you have any sites you think I should check out, or you find some dead links, please email me at [email protected]

Index of Links
1. Kaiju Sites

Kaiju! Big rubbery monsters knocking the radioactive snot out of each other. Oh YES!!
2. Role-playing Sites
    Sites either devoted to games that I love, or full of really great ideas to steal...
3. Time Travel/Alternate World Sites
Most of these are dedicated to the mechanics behind time and dimensional travel, as well as the true "science" of time.
4. TV and Movie Sites
A listing of sites pertaining to my favourite movies and shows, especially those dedicated to Doctor Who, the greatest sci-fi show ever made (my opinion - no flames please). What are you waiting for? Step into the TARDIS...

****Section 1: Kaiju Sites

Barry's Temple of Godzilla
The ULTIMATE Godzilla Site. Barry has spent years making this site the best one around. If you have the time, check out his stunning on-line novels, Godzilla Attacks! and Godzilla Reborn.
Ogasawara Island Research Project
Visit the playground of Jim Walsh, and use your super-computer network login to check out the latest news from the United Nations Scientific Committee. Explore the UNSC's most controversial project yet, Monster Island, read the latest reports from our man on Planet X and marvel at the technological wonders in the Mecha Museum. Remember, it's 1999 - time to Destroy All Monsters!
Note: this site best viewed with at least 4 radio tubes...
B's Tasty and Delectable Page of Godzilla
Funny, slightly warped, with cool pics and news.

{short description of image} Section 2: Role-Playing Sites

Heliograph, Inc.
Heliograph, run by Evil Genius Matt Goodman, is the publisher of such fine games as Space:1889 and Forgotten Futures, as well as the Journal of the Royal Martian Geographic Society, a magazine focussed on Victorian Sci-Fi and Fantasy roleplaying. The site is the official online home of Forgotten Futures, and plays host to a wealth of source material.
CoNTINUUM RPG from Aetherco
This is a rare thing indeed; a post-modern time travel RPG. Having got a copy, I can say that CoNTINUUM is pretty cool and well worth a look. Not only that, but the creators are nice people too. Check out their site (particularly the great "Timelinks" pages), then "exercise sentient force" and buy the game! Recently I was honoured to find that they'd linked to my site as one of special interest - thanks a lot guys, coming from you that means a lot.
Steve Jackson Games
SJG were one of the first gaming companies to have a web presence, and the new site is huge. If you're a player of GURPS or In Nomine, check this site out. The In Nomine Collection is also here, a huge collection of fan generated game stuff and links to other sites. It may not be canon, but there's a hell of a lot of useful stuff here. You can also subscribe to the new on-line version of Pyramid magazine here!
The Apocrypha of Job
A truly stunning site, based on the World of Darkness games from White Wolf. This site looks so great, I'm tempted to redefine it as art. Currently offline.
The Hunter's Haven
Another World of Darkness site, this one supports those who would take back the night from the leeches, the garou, the mages, the fae and the wraiths. I'm just sad enough to get a kick out of the fake FBI sections of the site. Well worth a look.
Delta Green.Com
This site supports the brilliant modern day supplement to Chaosium's Call of Cthulhu RPG, Delta Green, from Pagan Publishing. If you're a fan of The X-Files, or a player of games like Conspiracy X or Hidden Invasion, check this out and discover what happens when the world of Mulder and Scully runs headlong into the Cthulhu Mythos....
Highlander RPG
You've seen the film and watched the series (the less said about the sequels the better). Now you can play the game. This is an unofficial supplement for the White Wolf Storyteller RPG, allowing you to play an Immortal in the World of Darkness. There are other supplements about, but this is the most complete, and is probably the best. Have fun, and don't lose your head. Currently offline.
The RPG Nest
Once SAVE HQ, a great looking site for the now sadly defunct horror RPG Chill, this is now a more general gaming site. Though it looks superb, it needs support. I've got some stuff up on this site, but more is needed to make it viable.
The logs from my online Chill game will be posted here and on my own Chill page when the game is complete, so you can see first hand what an evil man I am :)
Unleash the Unknown
The domain of my mate Azrael (yes, the angel of death himself), this site is one of the few that is actively trying to support Chill. Az is working on new "Art" powers for envoys, net supplements, has logs of his games up, and will be having a bimonthly column written by Lee Dencklau, who's own Chill page will be sadly missed (by all four of us who still play the game!). Az may be putting up my magic system for Chill and some of the psi powers I developed for the Skeleton Crew campaign. Temporarily offline.
The Official Bureau 13 Webpage
This is a fun site devoted to providing game resources for Tri-Tac Systems' Bureau 13: Stalking the Night Fantastic RPG. It's packed full of paranormal races, adventure outlines, spells, equipment and things to make the bad guys go BOOM!. Take a look, it's very cool.

{short description of image}Section 3: Time Travel/Alternate Worlds Sites

Chronoweb
This is a neat set of links. The site looks nice, but there's not a whole lot of content here. Don't bother e-mailing the site owner either - he never writes back, and since the site hasn't been updated for a while now most of the links are out dated.
Time Patrol Agency
This site gets better every time I go back. It's another fun "official" website. While you're there, drop in to the Time Patrol's Virtual HQ in Alpha World, then pop around the corner and drop in at my place (the big glass pyramid with the indoor garden).
Temporal Anomalies in Popular Movies
Excellent site this. The owner has taken it upon himself to explain the anomalies and temporal shenanigans of some very popular movies in a neat and logical way. The terms he uses are taken from a role-playing game he has developed in conjunction with someone else, but the logic behind his conclusions is flawless. I disagree with some of the proposed temporal mechanics, but this is still a fascinating site. I was recently surprised to see a reply to two of my queries on this site. It's always nice when someone cares enough to respond. The author has set up a much needed "primer" page, to explain some of the terminology he uses throughout his site, here.
The Radium League
Visit the fantastic parallel universe of the Radium League: The World That Could Have Been! One of the most engrossing and intriguing net worlds out there. Breathtaking graphics, a fascination for history and a wry sense of humour have combined together to make a great site (the fact that they admitted me into their Time Patrol doesn't hurt either :D).
A Guide to SF Chronophysics
As it says, this is a guide to the kind of temporal physics proposed in many science fiction stories. It's fun, it's comprehensive and it's worth a look if you're planning to do anything with time travel and you want to avoid the clichés.
Uchronia: The Alternate History List
The most comprehensive listing of alternate histories on the net. If it was published, it's most likely here. An invaluable resource for sci-fi fans and gamers alike (particularly for Time War GM's).
The Alternate History Travel Guides
Fancy a holiday and really want to get away? Take an Alternate History tour! The AH Travel Guides are exactly what they say, tour guides for the what-if worlds connected by the Gridney network. Go shopping in Marketplace Earth, enjoy the delights of the Roman Republic Earth, sample the rustic pleasures of  Romano-Celtic World or see London after the meteor. All guides are ITA approved, but remember that culture smuggling is frowned upon.
Chronos Technologies, Inc.
Visit the website of the worlds most prominent leader in transdimensional research (in the 22nd Century) and get in on the ground floor of nine-dimensional technology. Of course, from the perspective of the Time Corps,  their ideas about causality are hopelessly wrong, but we like this site anyway for the nostalgia factor :-)
Everything you ever wanted to know about Time Travel, by John Gribbin
For those of you unfamiliar with the name, John Gribbin is the author of several popular books on science. They include "In Search of the Edge of Time" (an exploration of the scientific possibility of time travel), "In Search of Schrodinger's Cat" (possibly the best introduction to quantum physics for the layman), "In Search of the Double Helix" (a re-telling of the story of DNA with a quantum level spin), "Hothouse Earth" and "Blinded by the Light" (an engaging picture of how science evolves). He's written for the Guardian and The Times, and is physics consultant for the New Scientist. The page is an archive of articles outlining the scientific possibilities for time travel, and is highly readable. Gribbin loves the subject and the idea of time travel, and it shows here.

{short description of image}Section 4: TV and Movie Sites

WhoLink
The Grandpop of Who Link sites, this site is well, chock full of links to Doctor Who sites around the globe.
The Dalek Resource WebHom
The domain of Mick Imrie, this site is THE source for high quality 3D graphics of the Doctor's deadliest foes. Mick provided all of the Dalek images for my (very long-term) project Daak 3D, a total conversion for Duke Nukem in which you get to run around like a maniac and blow up the Daleks. Check out some of Mick's beautifully rendered scenes, many of which are suitable for use as Windows wallpaper (ask him first though), then follow his links for more gorgeous Dalek piccies. EX-TER-MIN-ATE!
The Roughneck Chronicles Site
A wonderful site, dedicated to Roughnecks: Starship Trooper Chronicles, a CGI animated series that went a long way towards making amends for the liberties taken with Robert Heinleins work in the Starship Troopers movie. Though ostensibly for kids, the animated show had complex ongoing storylines, character development, witty dialogue and stunning visuals. Check out the site to see what you missed.

HomeNewChillTime WarFictionBioLinksE-Mail